Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It depends on the grading

I had bad hamstring injuries and grade to was like 4-6 but a professional with experts around him prob 2 weeks

Why did pay leave him out there for 5 more min? Probably added another week to his recovery
The bye helps us next week, fozzz was carrying.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How long are hammy injuries normally ? We need fozzz
Darren Lockyer said on ch9 coverage that is was a slight strain and with the bye next weekend he should be right for the next game, That was from the dog's medical staff but I suppose depends on having a scan

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I should back the opposition more often reverse psychology . Well done boys better effort all round today

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Also how good is it for Sharon woods to go have a cry!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really bad aren’t we. How many opportunities to score a try and win the match. If you can’t score at least go for a repeat set hay
Foran gone and so did our scoring. I’m happy to get the win but sharks play 10% better or even 2-3 less errors and they win it easy.... anyway I’ll enjoy the in as I doubt we will see another for a while

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good was Moylan and Johnston lol.Love to see Gal get beat to.Hate to be a shark supporter this week lmao.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How can we sign players to a preferred position like meaney to fullback then put him on wing... He was OK at fullback but gets ragdolled on wing and caught out defensively.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So where are all the fans that think the nrl and referees are against the bulldogs...
The sharks had so many calls against them the refs were on our side thats for sure.
Lol. If you say so

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can we sign players to a preferred position like meaney to fullback then put him on wing... He was OK at fullback but gets ragdolled on wing and caught out defensively.
He was ok at the back but ok isn’t good enough/ DWZ backing up today that’s bread and butter FB play that Meaney hasn’t mastered yet

He needs to put on some size

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Darren Lockyer said on ch9 coverage that is was a slight strain and with the bye next weekend he should be right for the next game, That was from the dog's medical staff but I suppose depends on having a scan
Probs a precautionary to take him off. Didn’t wanna make it worst then it seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.