SOS Bellamy

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I suggested Bellamy for 2 most important reasons
RESPECT that he commands
RESULTS that he achieves
In our current situation he could be perfect solution for our problems but isn't the end of the world if we can not get him.
The game and the CLUB are greater then any individual
We as a club have been to hell and back and only survived because of our wealth, unity and winning culture !!!
Unless we regain all three we are doomed !!!
Only if you knew the NRL's intentions...Have you ever asked why they have always targeted us and never supported us while they extended the helping hand to all other clubs that got in strife ?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RESPECT that he commands
RESULTS that he achieves
In our current situation he could be perfect solution for our problems but isn't the end of the world if we can not get him.
The game and the CLUB are greater then any individual
We as a club have been to hell and back and only survived because of our wealth, unity and winning culture !!!
Unless we regain all three we are doomed !!!
Only if you knew the NRL's intentions...Have you ever asked why they have always targeted us and never supported us while they extended the helping hand to all other clubs that got in strife ?
That's the question I ask myself all the time, I'm not sure if the Anderson's and the rest of the board also ask themselves that question. But unlike us they are probably biting their tongue so as not to offend the NRL and the media, who I see as our enemies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the question I ask myself all the time, I'm not sure if the Anderson's and the rest of the board also ask themselves that question. But unlike us they are probably biting their tongue so as not to offend the NRL and the media, who I see as our enemies.
To some people it's just a job
To us die-hard supporters It's a very very important part of our lives !!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think Bellamy and Anderson would work. Would be like two bulls going at each other.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas what the nickname for Pay would be?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
RESPECT that he commands
RESULTS that he achieves
Bellamy has achieved nothing without Cronk, Slater, Inglis and Smith. As I told him he needs to prove how good a coach he is without having future immortals in his team. At moment his coaching skills can be easily questioned.

Go Dogs

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bellamy has achieved nothing without Cronk, Slater, Inglis and Smith. As I told him he needs to prove how good a coach he is without having future immortals in his team. At moment his coaching skills can be easily questioned.

Go Dogs
So you told him that to his face?

What was his reaction, I'm genuinely curious

Banned
Reaction score
...and they are?

Personally, fuck the NRL and their bullshit bias!

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Go Dogs
What a stupid comment

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So you told him that to his face?
What was his reaction, I'm genuinely curious
I did, as I have posted previously, he gave me a withering look and a response with an expletive (not that one). It was a couple of years ago, and something similar (“Bellamy has had the advantage of the Cronk, Slater, Smith combination”) appeared in a newspaper column, don’t recall who wrote it.

Go Dogs

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I did, as I have posted previously, he gave me a withering look and a response with an expletive (not that one). It was a couple of years ago, and something similar (“Bellamy has had the advantage of the Cronk, Slater, Smith combination”) appeared in a newspaper column, don’t recall who wrote it.

Go Dogs
If that's story is true, I would have loved to have been there.

True, he has had slater, Cronk, and Smith but who do you think helped make them the players they were/are?

You can't deny he improves 90% of players who play for him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

True, he has had slater, Cronk, and Smith but who do you think helped make them the players they were/are?

This ain’t even an argument lol, he’s a proven coach, his record speaks for itself , he’s a legend and without a doubt!! one of the best.. this is not even worth a debate. I mean this is ridiculous now :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This ain’t even an argument lol, he’s a proven coach, his record speaks for itself , he’s a legend and without a doubt!! one of the best.. this is not even worth a debate. I mean this is ridiculous now :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.
The guy said something, I offered my opinion whether right or wrong I couldn't give a shit.

This is what we do here as you well know scooob ;)

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Does he really? Or does training and playing with Slater, Cronk and Smith and being mentored one on one make them look better than they really are? Is it possible that’s why when they leave they often don’t look as good anymore? Conversely Cronk isn’t being coached by Bellamy anymore and he still goes OK.

Go Dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy said something, I offered my opinion whether right or wrong I couldn't give a shit.

This is what we do here as you well know scooob ;)
Oh I know, but hey i just can’t agree with that twin dog guy haha.. this is Bellamy after all :tongueclosed::tongueclosed: I’m in your corner on this one bud lol.