Opinion Please past this post on to anyone in the know at the Bulldogs..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
And fuck elliot off too , he’s a waste of space . Why not start CHN , Rhys’s Martin ? And why did he drop Ogden? Fuck pay shits me off .. to be honest more than Hasler
Are you talking about the previous games or the next one?

If it's this week's game, I don't know about you but I have no idea if CHN or Martin are starting or not or if Ogden's dropped. There is just a list published of 22 players, that's it.

If it's previously, then try a search for the reasons as why they were picked as they were.

Go Dogs

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dead right. If Foran or Cogger were in position, they would tell Tolman to fuck off or just run as decoy. Agree about JMK too. Half the time I reckon Tolman is just running decoys on the 4th/5th but the stupid hooker gives him the ball anyway like a fucking robot.

Can Stimson or Watene-Zelezniak play hooker?
I agree a lot on here are of the opinion that Tolman is jumping in grabbing the ball on most of these close to the line hitups. but I think they just give it to him as the attacking structure is just not set or thought through. It is the halves who are mainly to blame. Even if JMF is passing the ball to the wrong person they should be straight in his ear that in attack you pass it to us unless there is an obvious attacking play presented. Don't blame Mr Dependable who will always be happy to take carry even if he is pushed back 5 metres.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead right. If Foran or Cogger were in position, they would tell Tolman to fuck off or just run as decoy. Agree about JMK too. Half the time I reckon Tolman is just running decoys on the 4th/5th but the stupid hooker gives him the ball anyway like a fucking robot.

Can Stimson or Watene-Zelezniak play hooker?
Mate Tolman has been hitting it up on the 4th for a few years.. No joke!