Opinion Please past this post on to anyone in the know at the Bulldogs..

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_4882.JPG

Please note I’m not in any regards an NRL coach.. Please use social media and share the fuck out of this.. Please add your own things you are not happy about, being realistic though.. Let’s put the Dogs on notice..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs News has a vote on their site.

Vote for their team or Pays team lol.

Bulldogs News doesn't have Foran picked in their team but winning the vote 69% to Pays team 31%.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who’s Shayne Morse? She looks like a pig in her profile pic

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The coach and staff should be the first to point this out to the whole team..

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs News has a vote on their site.
Bulldogs News doesn't have Foran picked in their team but.
I have no idea what Bulldogs News is but they sound even more stupid then some of the people on here.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have no idea what Bulldogs News is but they sound even more stupid then some of the people on here.
A Dogs FB site. Most on here know of it...surprised you don't!...you may have had a well deserved laugh.

Just thought I'd lighten up the mood with news that a supporters site had a poll going with a team without Foran in it, up against Pay's selected team for this week.

The non Foran team winning the vote 69% to 31% against Dean's team lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears!!!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Dogs FB site. Most on here know of it...surprised you don't!...you may have had a well deserved laugh.

Just thought I'd lighten up the mood with news that a supporters site had a poll going with a team without Foran in it, up against Pay's selected team for this week.

A team without Foran sounds stupid

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Sadly don't have any form of social media, best thing I've ever done in my life.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 10247

Please note I’m not in any regards an NRL coach.. Please use social media and share the fuck out of this.. Please add your own things you are not happy about, being realistic though.. Let’s put the Dogs on notice..
And fuck elliot off too , he’s a waste of space . Why not start CHN , Rhys’s Martin ? And why did he drop Ogden? Fuck pay shits me off .. to be honest more than Hasler

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about someone tell Foran to tell Tolman to fuck off on the fourth and make it clear to JMK to give him the ball?
Dead right. If Foran or Cogger were in position, they would tell Tolman to fuck off or just run as decoy. Agree about JMK too. Half the time I reckon Tolman is just running decoys on the 4th/5th but the stupid hooker gives him the ball anyway like a fucking robot.

Can Stimson or Watene-Zelezniak play hooker?