News Barba family MELTDOWN!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I mention criminal activity... or fall from grace?

He won the Dally M Medal - the NRL's highest honor. 4 years later he wins a Premiership. Less than 2 years after this he is bankrupt, out of a job, forced to prematurely retire, had multiple public blow ups, and now has to do 150 hours of unpaid community service - which is effectively working for a month and not getting paid for it!
U speak of him like he was god, how many origins and Australian test matches did he play ? Jackson was playing 5/8 for Australia over the king, dead 2 years later from drug overdose. To me thats a bigger and worse off fall from grace. Cant beat death. And criminal activity, fall from grace. Same thing different day.
The year he won dally m he beat his missus. Day after he won grand final was kicked out of nrl for cocain.
So wahesh whats this 2 years later bullshit. U cant fall when no one held u highly in the first place.
And young fella u get 150 hours community service these days for farting up wind. He got nothing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FUN FACT: Ben Anderson (Lynne and Chris Andersons son) first noticed Barba playing for regional Qld, and recommended the club sign him. That started Barbas career!

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
She’s been bashed like 60 times and has called the cops on him around 40 times but she’s still with him.
That's sad itself.
FUN FACT: Ben Anderson (Lynne and Chris Andersons son) first noticed Barba playing for regional Qld, and recommended the club sign him. That started Barbas career!
Just like the telegraph find a bulldogs angle, you find the Anderson's angle. That's fact lol

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a sad sight really. Playing the race card and claiming he is a victim of white oppression.

He should move out bush to an unpoliced Aboriginal community if he wants to be left alone.

Can get away with all kinds of abuse out there.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s time for the BIG GUNS. Ernie Dingo has to get involved now.........

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs a community elder to straighten him out and put him on the straight and narrow path. He clearly has issues with alcohol that he needs to address otherwise the same behaviour will keep repeating itself.

I hope he can overcome his problems and rehabilitate himself.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Man I had not seen this footage, what an absolute disgrace. He has the shits one of his neighbours dobbed him in, so much so that he takes 2 dives which just makes him look like he is guilty and a total fkwad. I hope his wife leaves him eventually, what an absolute shitstain.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He needs a community elder to straighten him out and put him on the straight and narrow path. He clearly has issues with alcohol that he needs to address otherwise the same behaviour will keep repeating itself.

I hope he can overcome his problems and rehabilitate himself.
Problem is his dad shoud know better as well.. and yet... he almost encourages the behaviour (as seen in the video).

If it was my dad I'd get a clip around the ears and told to stop disrespecting police, shut up, and do what they say.

Man I had not seen this footage, what an absolute disgrace. He has the shits one of his neighbours dobbed him in, so much so that he takes 2 dives which just makes him look like he is guilty and a total fkwad. I hope his wife leaves him eventually, what an absolute shitstain.
Reminded me of when families stage that "hilarious" home video of their mum/dad/grandma falling over for Youtube/Funniest Home Videos.