Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need our own version of ‘Oust Doust’ to be displayed at games to get rid of Pay this useless kent
Be careful with that comment. There are fans that will take offense to that because they want you to be patient and say you're not a fan if you think that way lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This has got to be the absolute worst time for a new recruit in DWZ to come in to the side. He has not played centre in ages (if not at all). He has no experience with montoya. He has no idea how the halves operate. Should be interesting to see how he goes. Either way, I definitely will not be judging him until next season. Feel sorry for the bloke tbh
The halves have no idea how the halves operate :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does Montoya regain his spot???
Crichton, who was his winger never got a run from him, was left with 2 or 3 players running at him yet gets dropped for him.

Elliot just sails along with Jacko running back into the centre. Just a burner like Tolman.

Ogden goes through the line plays the ball quick for Tolman to take a settler??????

13 matches and Dean Pay has not changed those tactics. Tolman seems to have free reign.

I GIVE UP
I'm with you. Crichton actually looked decent the past couple of weeks. Ran hard and looked dangerous. Montoya is back to his old self.

That's the thing with Pay, he has had a pretty healthy roster and continues to pick the wrong players and rewards mediocrity. We looked disjointed in attack, our defence is weak and no coherent game plan.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What the actual fuck? Dropping Ogden? Chn has to come in should never of been fucking dropped. This is beyond taking the piss now.

Ogden has been one of our best.

Elliott is utternfucking rubbish.

Sorry Pay I tried. I really did.

I can accept our roster is woeful
And a bottom 4 squad.

Though with this rubbish selection choices over and over. Constantly picking his pets like Elliott who has been the worst in the fucking competition not just our squad the fucking comp. deadset. I’m done with the club as far as $ till both are gone.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be careful with that comment. There are fans that will take offense to that because they want you to be patient and say you're not a fan if you think that way lol
I will only be patient if Pay
- improves our defence & attack
- picking players on form
- better use of interchange system (I feel he just goes off by a template)

I honestly see no positives on keeping Pay. We have gone backwards and don't look like improving under his tutelage.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has got to be the absolute worst time for a new recruit in DWZ to come in to the side. He has not played centre in ages (if not at all). He has no experience with montoya. He has no idea how the halves operate. Should be interesting to see how he goes. Either way, I definitely will not be judging him until next season. Feel sorry for the bloke tbh
On positive note, he has manu instead of lattrell. I think lattrell is going to destroy someone after his origin performance.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
honestly does it matter who we put in . it will take the other side to have an off day for us to get a win

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dean Pay again is a dud, how do you drop your best prop Ogden, he is definitely better than Sue and Fualalo. Man okay you love Elliot but keep ogden in the team ahead of Sue and fualalo. Fmd!
Is it any wonder they play with no confidence and are dispirited. A travesty to humiliate Ogden like this. He should be first picked after Foz. No sane coach would do this.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay has lost the fucking plot. There is absolutely no logic to this ***** selections. Fuck me dead. This is without doubt the worst season for the dogs since I've been following them.

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
I feel as though pay heard the roosters were going to rest a few players.
I think he took it too far
Can someone tell him they didn't say they were putting their sg ball side in
Albeit they would still beat us these days ... hard to swallow. Not so much for Elliot though , he seems to swallow fine
I'll watch and at least I can't be dissapointed more than we all have been so far this year
Or can we
Another nude/rape scandal or another cap conspiracy would just top it off for the season to date

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm with you. Crichton actually looked decent the past couple of weeks. Ran hard and looked dangerous. Montoya is back to his old self.

That's the thing with Pay, he has had a pretty healthy roster and continues to pick the wrong players and rewards mediocrity. We looked disjointed in attack, our defence is weak and no coherent game plan.
I was stunned to see Montoya still in the side
Maybe the view from the coaches box is different to ours
For mine Montoya was the reason they walked though that edge .... Crichton was left stranded without a paddle .... Montoya no where in sight

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What on God’s earth has Ogden done wrong? Surely pays just taking the piss? Or does he just pull names out of hats without any science or plausible reasoning behind his decisions.
He's on drugs. If all those Pom politicians now admitting crack use then Dean surely must be as well after those selections :grinning:

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
OMG we have the smallest bench in the comp, where are the "props!!"

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
It feels like he purposely wants us to hate him (Dean Pay) like man you do one good thing by bringing by putting CHN but really did you have to drop Ogden like whyyyy?? You can't be that dumb of coach
Bro this **** is one dumb fuckwit beyond belief

Simple from round 1 cause we never had a fucking chance with loss of klemmer and morris twins

Meaney
Holland shit **** or Tui Katoa after 2 games
Sign a good fkn centre 1 year at least jennigns was available
Hopa shit slow **** give us Chambers
Smith
Foran
Lewis
Tolman shit ****
Sign a fkn hooker you dumb fucks segaryro wtf lol 1 year like dwz
Napa
Jackson
Martin is okay can be replaced
CHN

Ogden pay cant coach this kid
Renouf needed to be BRED if he got injured at least its 1st grade of bench should be okay
16.Fualalo due to his running hard but this shit **** always does it off contract times up flop
16.Elliott possibly due to last year form but fk that now pick shitalolo
Jmk shit ****

Carrying 4 shit ***** for this year this is how we needed to start

But nah we got Sue / montoya / lichaa / Csmith
Elliott / Cogger / Okunbor / whole fucking list including the 4 shit *****

Fuck you pay
I stop caring when he dropped lewis for his pet cogger

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot must surely have some footage of Pay in a compromising situation...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't blame Pay. He is who he is and will only get worse with his stubbornness and favouritism. Blame the club for letting it get to this point and doing nothing about it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It feels like he purposely wants us to hate him (Dean Pay) like man you do one good thing by bringing by putting CHN but really did you have to drop Ogden like whyyyy?? You can't be that dumb of coach
The guy is country old skool.. his ensuring there is that black white fella balance. You cannot trade chn for Elliot, plain blashemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.