Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it comes to scoreless halves, we would have double the next crap team. We never look like scoring a try

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we have officially hit rock bottom. I know it got crap under Hasler/ Dib but this is way worse. I don't even blame Klemmer anymore for wanting to leave this shit club.
This is the lowest of low

Lose against Raiders d team at home

Rock bottom

Worst Bulldogs team in history

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's these Koreans in my street that take their cat out for walks, my dog absolutely flips it when it sees it haha. The cat legit walks better than my dog though.
WTF
How the fuck do you walk a cat???
I thought they flipped out on a leash.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pays game plan is the same every week. The opposition know exactly how we play. Nothing changes. Then you can see this team is not interested. Never seen a dogs team so bad. Hand in those jerseys boys your embarassing

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest if he was in a decent side he would still go alright. There’s only so much he can do.
The guy is unfit and cooked. He’s the experienced player as well as being paid a million. Do fucking something

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone bring up a stat about how many halves this year e have been left scoreless?

Let me guess pay will say it’s the cap and caliber of players? Shut the fuck up you piece of shit coach, we couldn’t even fluke a fucking try against a reserve grade side.

My hate is beyond repair now. I want to see the back of pay and sign up Toovey ASAP, then who ever doesn’t perform sake them to reserves full contract is over.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's these Koreans in my street that take their cat out for walks, my dog absolutely flips it when it sees it haha. The cat legit walks better than my dog though.
Wouldn't that toughen the meat up?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney offers zero in attack..the general could throw on the boots and offer more

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
while we have a team full of rubbish players, its up to the coach to coach them with try new plays and attack near the line, i feel the players and coach and on field trainers dont give a shit, now is the time for the board to step up and announce so many players will be moved on at seasons end, make the players play for their futures

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sticking around hoping for a miracle.... pop 0
Hey Kennel,
Can we be the first club that can get this Pay coach sacked by doing a protest outside the club?
Are u guys all fair Dinkum gonna put up with this shit or make a stand,what the hell guys I’m a gold season ticket holder I have had enough,no soul,no guts
No nothing it’s infectious from the top right down to the team.
Banners,slogans the whole lot this is Australia .
Who’s with me???
What day next week? Except wed night!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“Clearer in our roles”. Fukn idiot, coach them their roles!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s a lot of shit teams in this comp we are shitter than shit comps lopsided there needs to be a draft

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
WTF
How the fuck do you walk a cat???
I thought they flipped out on a leash.
Not sure, they're English isn't great so we don't make much conversation lol. They have an older dog it walks with so I assume it just copied the dog as a kitten. Meanwhile my dog just takes a leak all over the footpath without even stopping hahaha.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They must be trying to get some fat off it.

Lean meat is better for you

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What a joke of an interview from Pay... guy is absolutely clueless. In response to the question how do you score points: I think we need to be a bit more defined in our roles!! What the actual hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.