Shane Flanagan

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheater or not bring in Flanagan. I’m desperate. Just get rid of Pay. Causing to must unhappiness in my life.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Played for Parramatta
Graded at the Dragons played for Eels & Magpies. Coached Roosters Jersey Flegg winning that in a canter in 2004 developing players like Soward, Paea brothers, Ray Moujalli etc.was understudy to Ricky Stuart at the Roosters & then the Sharks. Very astute & building & developing from within

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Head Coach: Anthony Griffin
Asst Coach: Dean Pay
Asst Coach: Steve Georgallis

Tell Antonelli, Penna, and that new (lack of) skills coach from ex Rugby school Kings to pack their bags and fuck off.

Then we might start performing on field.

What about when the club appoints Ben Anderson
Couldn't coach an under 6s side to a premiership. I think (thankfully) he's given up on coaching and is worknig in Mummy and Daddies business now.

Whilst I can’t disagree with your 2 points he also has a win at all costs mentality. Don’t for a second think that a large portion of the league hasn’t used some form of questionable or even illegal performance enhancing methods or substances.

As an example a couple of roosters players tested positive to steriods post the off season a while back with zero sanction from the club or the NRL.

Anyone who gets caught gets made an example of and the rest carry on. Flanagan can at least add a premiership to his methods and salary cap catastrophe. We ended up with Desball permanently embedded across our team and nothing else. You gotta ask which would you prefer? A premiership or a participation award
The club will NOT touch Flanagan. Sign that ****, say goodbye to every (and any) sponsor. Just look at the Sharts... struggled to get anyone until first few rounds of the season.

Flogagain is the coach you appoint when you want the NRL to relocate your club because it's in tatters.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Tell Antonelli, Penna, and that new (lack of) skills coach from ex Rugby school Kings to pack their bags and fuck off.

Couldn't coach an under 6s side to a premiership. I think (thankfully) he's given up on coaching and is worknig in Mummy and Daddies business now.

The club will NOT touch Flanagan. Sign that ****, say goodbye to every (and any) sponsor. Just look at the Sharts... struggled to get anyone until first few rounds of the season.

Flogagain is the coach you appoint when you want the NRL to relocate your club because it's in tatters.
Apparently our replacement football manager is another bloke from Mounties and he is going to completely out of his depth - and the wrestling coach we have is a short fuse bum bag wearing dooleh who is hated down here.

A

Alexander the Great

Apparently our replacement football manager is another bloke from Mounties and he is going to completely out of his depth - and the wrestling coach we have is a short fuse bum bag wearing dooleh who is hated down here.
Lol Dooleh? ? What in fucks name is that

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
What are you talking about?
I think he might be referring to Manah. He was in remission and then was on the peptides and his cancer came back with vengeance and there a possible link with the peptides etc.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
None of that would suprise me at all.

Fans want premium beer, board are serving up watered down Fruitylexia.

If anything is going to drive a nail into the coffin of relocation for the Dogs, it'll be these current flogs. They are certainly going the right way around destroying the club.

Be lucky if we crack 5000 members next year based on current performances.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he might be referring to Manah. He was in remission and then was on the peptides and his cancer came back with vengeance and there a possible link with the peptides etc.
While there is a link between PEDs and cancer I think Mannah had the wrong type

A

Alexander the Great

Fuck that's terrible if true.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I hate to say I said so...
Prior to signing Pay, I said if we sign him or Dymock we must insure Micheal Hagan is their mentor.
Still...it's not too late