Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If there’s any common sense, I think his days are numbered, especially after we get pulled apart by the green machine..!!!

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
100% jimmy dymock should have been the coach no brainer fuck him talking to the camera just get him talking to our zombie player’s he did well when he took over over moore his been there for ages our club stuffed as usual for letting him go he bleeds blue n white

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep saying, look past pay. Anderson would play golf 3 days a week while he was coaching roosters, remember the one marker shit and they could not win a game. He wouldnt change that...... He probably thinks pay is great, sign him up for 5 years and go play some more golf lol. Where fucked from the top down.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris & Ben Anderson....

Father & Son combo..... lol lol

(jokes people................. relax....)
Dont laugh too hard. The andersons are very old and probably suffer from quite a few things.
I would not be surprised at all. Then i will start watching soccer.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Juventus just sacked Massimo Allegri .. he'll build this team and take them to the Champions League ..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could it be that our board has persisting with Pay simply as he'll be a good scapegoat?

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People bagging out Pay. I get it. But do you ***** realise he was the only person willing to coach us. We tried. Nobody wanted to fucking touch us because of the position Hasler and Dib put us in. FFS Maguire looked at our books and walked out and chose the fucking tigers over us.
Good memory. That spoke volumes to me at the time. He is the type of coach we needed also. He has tasted success at the highest level and knows what it takes.
He could see the results would come quicker at the tigpies.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good memory. That spoke volumes to me at the time. He is the type of coach we needed also. He has tasted success at the highest level and knows what it takes.
He could see the results would come quicker at the tigpies.
And I ask now. Can we expect someone better right NOW? We sack Pay and then who ...?

Think the reality is that we're stuck with him for some time now. Ride out the storm ... well ... more likely get sunk by the storm then hopefully sign a top coach with some money to spend. I guess that's our only hope atm?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry misread your post. I didn't see Dymock.
Dymocks ok, he would suit this yoing squad nicely.. at the end of the day his the one that picked the best hooker in the game years before anyone else did. His got a good eye and the way he plays his footy is tough and entertaining.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dymocks ok, he would suit this yoing squad nicely.. at the end of the day his the one that picked the best hooker in the game years before anyone else did. His got a good eye and the way he plays his footy is tough and entertaining.
I honestly have know idea who it should be, all I know is I've seen enough of Pays coaching to know I don't want anymore lol.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just hope we win maybe 3 games in a row just so we don't have to put up with bull shit threads like this one for a while!!

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Could it be that our board has persisting with Pay simply as he'll be a good scapegoat?
I'd say cause he is cheap. And if there is a glimmer of hope to get a better coach and/or superstar player, he is easy to pay out and move on. They realised that no matter the coach, they were always going to struggle with this roster.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or to make players leave out of frustration before their contract ends. Speed up the cap clearing process. Lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've never been so depressed as a bulldog.
TBH i was far more depressed when the 3 stooges were in charge, because i knew that the hole that they were digging was getting larger and larger by the minute.. I genuinely believe we are heading in the right direct, all things considered and we have now set a platform to get out of the hole

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kevin Moore was a better coach than Pay and he didn't last long. That was even with making a Grand Final Qualifier one of those years.

Fair enough Moore had a better side to work with, but there at least seemed to be some brains with the side we had and the way we played. Moore also seemed to have a better eye for talent as well.

Big Owl

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lets think outside the box.
Give the Walker Bros a go.
Dump Pay now and give them the rest of the year to show us what they've got? We've got nothing to lose... this year is already a right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.