Raiders this week

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we will be missing Napa, the Raiders will be missing Josh Hodgson (there best player), BJ Leluai (gone for the year), Rpana, Wighton (Origin), Cotric (Origin), Papali (origin) and Bateman is still injured.

They will be missing 7 players, not just 7 players, but there BEST players.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still going to be a struggle especially if they have a left side winger that can catch high kicks.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
While we will be missing Napa, the Raiders will be missing Josh Hodgson (there best player), BJ Leluai (gone for the year), Rpana, Wighton (Origin), Cotric (Origin), Papali (origin) and Bateman is still injured.

imagine if Lewis gets to play Mounties 2 weeks in a row lol... can see hear the i told ya so's now lol. but yeah given how shit we are a loss against them would not surprise me in the slightest

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve completely lost confidence in this team, the worst thing is there’s a lot of potential and this team can win, problem is all the dumb shit they do at crucial times.!!! Last weeks win should of carried on today an Into next week, but it’s hit an miss, that’s the theme of 2019.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay should know the Canberra side well and how they operate. Not holding my breath for a win even though it really should be.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play like today we got no hope raiders got all those players out still don’t give me any confidence besides sezer always plays his best game against us

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah Yeah.. I cant tip against the dogs, never have in 43 years of being a dumb dog.. But I am so sick of losing multi-bets, so this week in the dogs/raiders I'm just going to punt on the over and under's.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't forget tapinine
Tapine came back this week.

Havili will slot in for Hodgson and he's better than any hooker we have. He was really good last year for them.

Sezer will come into the team for Wighton. Young has filled in well for Bateman. Their other young forwards are all doing well. And they have decent depth with their outside backs.

Plus our team is rubbish and we can't score as our halves (Tolman and Napa) are struggling to generate points. And Dean Pay is our coach...

We should go close to winning but we look horrible right now and there is no spirit, cohesion or confidence in the team at all.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Injuries and players out mean nothing against us. If we couldn't beat Manly with all their outs, we ain't got a hope against the Raiders.

I seem to remember either last year or the year before playing the Raiders with a heap of their stars out, and they ended up playing almost a perfect game against us and winning easily.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay should know the Canberra side well and how they operate. Not holding my breath for a win even though it really should be.
Pay doesn’t know how his own team operates and you want him to figure out the opposition? Lol

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could have said the same about the storm