Game of Thrones

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This season has been so underwhelming and feels so rushed. I love the show but they have really dropped the ball. It sad to see such a brilliant show just unjustly be rushed into tying everything up in what has come across as more a mess then what it should be.

All the build up over the seasons and I am honestly pretty disappointed in how it's panned out. All those years I've invested just to have the show seemingly push me as quickly as it can to the end. I just feel like I will not be satisfied at the end after this last ever episode comes to a close. This season goes down as the worst of the series by far as it's just all over the place with weird pacing and too many "what the hell are they doing" moments.
I saw a meme today that had the directors and said, "We wanted to shock the fans, so we killed the show"

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Dany was always destined for madness should have seen it coming.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She's gonna cop a length from Dwarf boy then get slaughtered. Possible Rotisserie action too

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder how the people who named their pets and children Daenerys and Khaleesi are feeling.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well I guess we have the answer to who will sit on the Iron Throne?....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tried watching it, boring as fuck.

Everyone blew their loads over the red wedding, which was very tame. If that was the most violent part then fuck that.
The red wedding wasn't meant to be violent, just a surprise. It completely changed the war. It's definitely nowhere near the most violent thing in the show. Last week's episode thousands of people were getting dismembered, decapitated and burnt to death.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The red wedding wasn't meant to be violent, just a surprise. It completely changed the war. It's definitely nowhere near the most violent thing in the show. Last week's episode thousands of people were getting dismembered, decapitated and burnt to death.
Go on....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same as people who watch it do so just to say they watch it.
Wish I never watched it now tbh, the last season is like the final season of scrubs and it's just destroying my love of the show haha

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This season has been so underwhelming and feels so rushed. I love the show but they have really dropped the ball. It sad to see such a brilliant show just unjustly be rushed into tying everything up in what has come across as more a mess then what it should be.

All the build up over the seasons and I am honestly pretty disappointed in how it's panned out. All those years I've invested just to have the show seemingly push me as quickly as it can to the end. I just feel like I will not be satisfied at the end after this last ever episode comes to a close. This season goes down as the worst of the series by far as it's just all over the place with weird pacing and too many "what the hell are they doing" moments.
They ran out of book material since season 4 or maybe it was 5 and it shows.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn it, now I have to watch it.
There's actually a good cut of it on Youtube. The original fight kept jumping off to other things then it'd jump back to the fight again. So someone cut the whole fight together and put it on Youtube.