10. Dylan Napa
11. Rhyse Martin
12. Corey Harawira-Naera
13. Josh Jackson

14. Fa'amanu Brown
15. Ofahiki Ogden
16. Adam Elliott
17. Renouf To'omaga
I dont get this obsession here with brown he’s average in 2nd grade wed be better with chris smith

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We’ll need 4 forwards on the bench against Manly. I wouldn’t be surprised if both Lichaa and Brown miss out. Bench for this week should be Fualolo, Elliott, To’omaga, Napa.

If JMK gets tired towards to end, just throw Tolman at dummy half for the last 5-10 mins.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If foran is back we will 100% need cogger on bench

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the next round after this could be just as bad as it is the stupid Magic Round where all 8 games are going to be played at Suncorp. That ground gets torn up after one game, it is going to be full of divots after several games. We play 4th, I'd hate to be the Sunday games there.
True

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the next round after this could be just as bad as it is the stupid Magic Round where all 8 games are going to be played at Suncorp. That ground gets torn up after one game, it is going to be full of divots after several games. We play 4th, I'd hate to be the Sunday games there.
We’re first on Saturday, so at least there’s some time for the ground to be fixed a little.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Very good point.

Probably... the NRL only seem to pick up on shit we do.
Im pretty sure Lachlan Croker was outside top 30 and in development squad yet wad chosen to play last week

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Im pretty sure Lachlan Croker was outside top 30 and in development squad yet wad chosen to play last week
Croker was in their 29, they still appear to have one spot available. Then whatever happens with Walker (possibly pending on the results of the De Belin case). Their development players are
Luke Metcalf, Sean Keppie and Jade Anderson.

Go Dogs

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the thing with foran is.. we cant afford to have him sitting on the sideline .. so we need him back .. but what if that means hes out for longer.. its a tough one for the medical staff at the dogs .. good luck fellas..

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the thing with foran is.. we cant afford to have him sitting on the sideline .. so we need him back .. but what if that means hes out for longer.. its a tough one for the medical staff at the dogs .. good luck fellas..
I just watched the training video at Belmore
I think Foran is going to play,looks like he is running freely and not holding back at all
It will be a big inclusion along with Napa,I have a really good feeling about this game that the boys click into top gear
A massive shout out to our Harold Cup team making the GF
Good luck and very good sign that the club is heading up again
Reflects well on our coaching staff and management

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On NRL Tonight on Fox last night they said both Napa and Foran have to visit the surgeon on Friday to get a final clearance and if they get that they are playing.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On NRL Tonight on Fox last night they said both Napa and Foran have to visit the surgeon on Friday to get a final clearance and if they get that they are playing.
Don’t worry about surgeon thing mate,it’s just a smoke screen from the club
That medical practice is in a Campsie alley way
Been heaps of times with very good results,never hear of any complaints
The boys will get the green light,don’t worry
P.S no bulk billing,cash only

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's no way Pay would of added Foran and Napa in the 21 man squad if there was no chance of them playing this week.

It makes sense what spoonman's post regarding what they said on NRL on fox. They will play unpon final ok from doctor.
Unless there is a flare up of their injuries at training then they will be playing IMO

Also, I can't believe a potential injury lay off for Foran could of been 12 weeks, but if he plays this week it means he's only missed 4 games. Unbelieveable! Even if they bring him back next week against Newy, it would still only be 5 games missed.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t worry about surgeon thing mate,it’s just a smoke screen from the club
That medical practice is in a Campsie alley way
Been heaps of times with very good results,never hear of any complaints
The boys will get the green light,don’t worry
P.S no bulk billing,cash only
Next to the gym?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope Foran is rested. I know we need him, but if he plays and hurts himself, the Kennel will again go in character assassination mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.