Opinion Mybe and Reynolds

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol let’s be as honest as possible. Reynolds is all heart and his heart isn’t the tigpies. Never will be. Just a pay day. Though he still is putting in and productive.

Mbye is just shit. So glad he’s off our books and even if we are paying him 150k this year and the tigers paying the 750k balance and then next year and on the lot the jokes on them ffs. Never has a player talked his way into what he has. He has shown absolutely nothing this year. Captain

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mbye is a poor footballer, but a good athlete. Reynolds is a good footballer but generally a poor athlete.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Good for you Josh you keep that form up at the Tigers but make sure you stay there, Dogs are good without you.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still both better than Boyd and Milford at this stage.

I hate Mbye, but he's just been well maintained. Other than the bomb he out down tonight, he's been pretty damn safe from I've seen since being at the Tigers.
Did you not watch his game against us? He was woeful.
Dropped several kicks (One got conveniently missed by the refs ten out from their line), attitude in defense was shit and just lacked any urgency.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Moses should play hooker... or not play the game at all..... he has been terrible...

Josh has two strengths in his game and he is excelling at both...
1/Kicking
2/Running game
Still struggles with his defence (shoulder still looks buckled) and still can not pass properly.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds last 2 gamed have been great. Wonder what happens when Benji comes back though?

Malla

Reaction score
Worst thing to happen for Mbye was debuting under Hasler and getting paid way too soon. He hasnt developed as a footballer at all. His success was hinged on his athleticism, without that he is nothing. You would think he would develop some sort of footy skill to alleviate that but he hasnt. Now you see him running around with a knee injury thats effected his athleticism and he doesnt even look good enough to play a grade lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Mbye has been an average player for a very long time now.

Anyone remember the last great match or string of matches he had? Me either.

He'd trading on some very old form guides and soon enough people will start realising it and he'll be in strife.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye has been an average player for a very long time now.

Anyone remember the last great match or string of matches he had? Me either.

He'd trading on some very old form guides and soon enough people will start realising it and he'll be in strife.
what old form? when did he ever won dogs a game? he has lot a plenty with his pathetic goal kicking i can tell you that.

he has been playing since 2014 and not once he has top the charts for Dally M points in any point in time of the competition.

Almost every game or two he drops a high ball.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
what old form? when did he ever won dogs a game? he has lot a plenty with his pathetic goal kicking i can tell you that.

he has been playing since 2014 and not once he has top the charts for Dally M points in any point in time of the competition.

Almost every game or two he drops a high ball.
I didn't say form i said 'form guides'. Meaning he's trading on the opinions of people.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye never was and never will be a good FB

The cheeky fella sold himself as a FB for the $$$
The chaps at the Dogs bought it along with the even stupider chaps at the Tigers

You can tell the bloke is not into it, and he quite frankly couldnt give two farkkks.

Reynolds is Reynolds. Giving it 100% like he always does. Great competitor and a sad loss for our club.