Opinion Mybe and Reynolds

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watching the tigers the last couple of weeks and noticed mybe looks over weight and as a fullback has not developed at all not like he was progressing with us his catching the high ball is woeful and hasn’t got better looks slow and just happy to get paid at the tigers
And Joshy sadly don’t think he is a 100% after injury he looks gased and buggered and the poor blokes falling apart don’t have that spark he had with us
Looking back now I’m glad we let them go as well as all the other players we let go Seeing how they are performing at there new clubs

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds has balls and set up two trys last week and was easily man of the match last week.

Mbye is fucking garbage. If you leave horse shit out in 40 degree heat for about six weeks, that's a better player than mbye.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
watching the tigers the last couple of weeks and noticed mybe looks over weight and as a fullback has not developed at all not like he was progressing with us his catching the high ball is woeful and hasn’t got better looks slow and just happy to get paid at the tigers
And Joshy sadly don’t think he is a 100% after injury he looks gased and buggered and the poor blokes falling apart don’t have that spark he had with us
Looking back now I’m glad we let them go as well as all the other players we let go Seeing how they are performing at there new clubs
Disagree with Josh. He is playing with great competitiveness. Take him out of the togers tonight and they lose. Not an athlete but a real footballer

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mbye has been average. I used to think he’d reach his potential one day, but it looks doubtful these days. Not sure why you’re criticising JR.... he was best on field and almost single handedly got his team over the line last week and did some good things tonight.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh was man of the match last week and one of the Tigers best tonight as well.

Dudbye well he is consistently proving to be a Dudbuy

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Disagree with Josh. He is playing with great competitiveness. Take him out of the togers tonight and they lose. Not an athlete but a real footballer
I think he’ll only get better the fitter he gets and the more he plays under a coach who isn’t Des freakin’ Hasler and works the Desball out of his system, too. I still think he was a big loss.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
As everyone is saying, Mbye has been dog shit, but Reynolds has been tremendous.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he’ll only get better the fitter he gets and the more he plays under a coach who isn’t Des freakin’ Hasler and works the Desball out of his system, too. I still think he was a big loss.
There are only two players that can't be de haslerized. Mbye and Klemmer. Josh was a true Bulldog. I'm extremely happy for him and hope he continues his form.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There are only two players that can't be de haslerized. Mbye and Klemmer. Josh was a true Bulldog. I'm extremely happy for him and hope he continues his form.
Maybe add LIchaa to that list. He came here with such a good reputation, but I think Des well and truly ruined him.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds Man of the match again.

when was the last time Mbye won a MOM?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye has been struggling with a knee injury I think and it’s taken away his pace. When pace is all you have it’s a pretty big problem!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Still both better than Boyd and Milford at this stage.

I hate Mbye, but he's just been well maintained. Other than the bomb he out down tonight, he's been pretty damn safe from I've seen since being at the Tigers.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still both better than Boyd and Milford at this stage.

I hate Mbye, but he's just been well maintained. Other than the bomb he out down tonight, he's been pretty damn safe from I've seen since being at the Tigers.
He almost let a try get past him by slowing down to let the young Broncos forward past. It was similar to the many times he annoyed me at our club watching Graham chase a player 40-50 metres while Mbye would stop to admire teith running style when he was closer to them than Graham. Mbye just isn't competitive. It's a big deal for a footballer to be competitive in everything they do.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I laughed when the tigpies made shitbye their captain Reynolds’s is bustling his arse and always did here but talent and enthusiasm aren’t the same thing he just lacks that extra bit of talent that would make him an outstanding player

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses Mbye will tell you that Moses Mbye is a better fullback than Slater.
Nah he'll just humbly insinuate that he'll do his best to fill the Queensland #1 jersey a few times and hope that someone thinks it's a good idea. I suspect he worked out the Jedi Mind trick some years back. ' You will keep me in the halves Desmond. I am the player you are looking for'

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know joshy player well the last 2 weeks but to me it looks like something’s missing with him as for mybe watching him I’m glad he is gone looks lazy and looks like he don’t give a fuck how he made skipper has me fucked