Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Bro I used to be a hooker / half and know exactly what it entails to receive and give a good pass. Do yourself a favour... if possible go watch Lichaa's last 20min last wk and tell me how much of a difference his half a second slower made. 99% of his passes either hit the bread basket or the chest and nobody struggled to catch any of his service. Does that require dropping the kid for absolutely nobody else who is putting their hand up for selection?? Really you think im calling for him to be re-signed when really or im saying is he is the best option at 14 at this stage......
Give it a rest mate, you are not getting anywhere with your passionate backing of Michael.

I watched the last 20 minutes twice and he kills any momentum with his loop passes, whether you want to admit it or not 99 out of 100 people who see it on here cannot be wrong because KLil says you are.

Best option for 14 is RFM with Martin to take over hooker if Jeremy cannot last 80 minutes (Which he easily can and will only get fitter the more minutes he plays).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
100%

Okunbor made close to 200 running metres that’s probably what Montoya did combine two games

Plus Montoya bombed two tries and let in the same amount

Unfortunately he’s not recovered from second year syndrome and should be looking at ESL
Yep hull fc to replace fetuli talinoa should be his priority

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bro I used to be a hooker / half and know exactly what it entails to receive and give a good pass. Do yourself a favour... if possible go watch Lichaa's last 20min last wk and tell me how much of a difference his half a second slower made. 99% of his passes either hit the bread basket or the chest and nobody struggled to catch any of his service. Does that require dropping the kid for absolutely nobody else who is putting their hand up for selection?? Really you think im calling for him to be re-signed when really or im saying is he is the best option at 14 at this stage......
Lichaa came on around 54th minute.

Tigers scored all their points from 55th minute onwards.

Lichaas service was a mixture of lollypop or rainbow passes, floating up in the air, and often at the players head. Not a single bullet or spiral pass. Play the balls were slower, and when in the attacking zone our attack reverted to one man out.

He HAS to go, and the sooner the better.

Heck.. drop the bloke to Ron Massey to play alongside Olive, and let him work his way back up.

No other player has been afforded so many chances yet constantly underwhelmed and under delivered.

If he was working in any other business he'd have copped 3 warnings for underperforming and have been sacked.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You play first grade or park footy?

Maybe Leech could cut in park footy alongside you in the halves, but the matter of the fact is that Leech is a dud
I’ll give him one credit he’s managed to get 2 million bucks from our club despite being utterly abysmal! His manager should be given the Order of Australia for that con!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You play first grade or park footy?

Maybe Leech could cut in park footy alongside you in the halves, but the matter of the fact is that Leech is a dud
Fukn hilarious sick *****… Please enlighten us with you would put in his place on the bench.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give it a rest mate, you are not getting anywhere with your passionate backing of Michael.

I watched the last 20 minutes twice and he kills any momentum with his loop passes, whether you want to admit it or not 99 out of 100 people who see it on here cannot be wrong because KLil says you are.

Best option for 14 is RFM with Martin to take over hooker if Jeremy cannot last 80 minutes (Which he easily can and will only get fitter the more minutes he plays).
Hate those occasional lollipop loop balls too but his got more in the kit bag then just them....

If you reckon putting Martin in the middle to run around after 60 min then it wont happen... Maybe he can do it in reserves but NRL is different ball game. I do agree RFM should be on the bench but who puts on an edge backrower as an impact player down an edge?? What a waste... RFM comes in for Smith and is strictly on the bench as an impact player who bends lines and gives us quick play the balls through the middle, his an average backrower.

See you and everyone are basically stressing about killing momentum and u want to put a slow tired forward in the middle where momentum stems from... Its genius. lol

Until Brown comes along and pushes Lichaa out Lichaa will be number 14 because its the most logical approach at a balanced team.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CHN has a lock on the 12 jersey fkn impressive first start

RFM might be biding his time in reserve grade for a bit but can’t say he didn’t get an opportunity

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah bro i wasnt concerned about his timing, i was more concerned with his pass selection... could never tell if he was trying to hit lewis in the head or cut him out...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
CHN has a lock on the 12 jersey fkn impressive first start

RFM might be biding his time in reserve grade for a bit but can’t say he didn’t get an opportunity
Dragons would be mad not to take him for Robson imo.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Until Brown comes along and pushes Lichaa out Lichaa will be number 14 because its the most logical approach at a balanced team.
Match fitness is probably the only thing keeping Lichaa in first grade at the moment.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah bro i wasnt concerned about his timing, i was more concerned with his pass selection... could never tell if he was trying to hit lewis in the head or cut him out...
Lol it is adequate. In all fairness he almost took Lachies head off once. Point im proving is his our best option FOR NOW.. Until then he is our best option.

Dude if it was up to me I would have neither of the duds were stuck with. Though I'm surprised with how quick JMK is learning, if he can start reading the game and get his head up he could become a decent hook.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Predicting The Prince to have a good game this weekend. Taking control now that Foran is not there would be the best for him. He handled the end of last year really good taking control expecting him to step up against storm. Like the team and will be tested for sure against the storm. Licha is the only neg in that side unfortunately we are stuck with him unless he gets injured. Doggies to win

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Match fitness is probably the only thing keeping Lichaa in first grade at the moment.
I agree... Though we still have to see if Brown can finally become a regular first grader. His a good attacking hook but soft in D.. Hopefully he kills it when he comes in.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is that the trade talk?
I haven't heard anything, just my hunch given the drop down the pecking order with us. At full strength dragons won't start him, but at least they could then carry a bench forward with an offload that isn't as dumb as leilua

Status
Not open for further replies.