Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did we watch the same game? Lichaa bombed every pass in our last attacking plays once he was on at that end of the field. Our halves shouldn't be jumping to pull a ball a metre from above their head on the 5th.
Dude I wont listen to any Lichaa cant pass garbage. It may not be pretty and doesn't look crisp but its adequate for a backup hooker who can slip into to multiple positions comfortably.

The plays your talking about was dropping the ball to Okunbor who dropped it and Lewis catching it cleanly above his head and throwing it short to jacko who got tackled, didn't stifle anything.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dude I wont listen to any Lichaa cant pass garbage. It may not be pretty and doesn't look crisp but its adequate for a backup hooker who can slip into to multiple positions comfortably.

The plays your talking about was dropping the ball to Okunbor who dropped it and Lewis catching it cleanly above his head and throwing it short to jacko who got tackled, didn't stifle anything.
What positions can licha slip into... he’s fkn shit in every position. He’s slow as hell, he’s not an athlete.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s all hope none of the outside backs get an injury because it looks like Montoya will be first cab off the rank!
As fcked as it is I still want to see Montoya in left wing so im not fussed if for some reason Okunbor doesn't play.. I'm sure u know it's the position he played through the ranks and im pretty sure he has never played their in FG, if he has its been once maybe twice.

Okunbor had some good touches but Okunbor up against Vuni is going to be a different story.. Unless the kid has learnt how to hit over the last wk.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What positions can licha slip into... he’s fkn shit in every position. He’s slow as hell, he’s not an athlete.
His a shit version of B'Smith.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As fcked as it is I still want to see Montoya in left wing so im not fussed if for some reason Okunbor doesn't play.. I'm sure u know it's the position he played through the ranks and im pretty sure he has never played their in FG, if he has its been once maybe twice.

Okunbor had some good touches but Okunbor up against Vuni is going to be a different story.. Unless the kid has learnt how to hit over the last wk.
Montoya has had chance after chance I’d be just as happy if he doesn’t play NRL again. Both have dodgy defence so it’s not like Montoya would do any better against Vuni. Okunbor gets sets started so much better then Montoya who gets monstered.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa is rubbish and his main problem stems from the fact he’s not a natural footballer and thus he’s on the back foot which means he’s 2 yards slower especially in attack. Every good half or hooker is a natural footballer to some degree. He’s not.

Non-natural hookers don’t work in football. Get rid of him.

We have Martin in the side I don’t get why we don’t use him as a hooker for 5-10 mins anyway.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Montoya has had chance after chance I’d be just as happy if he doesn’t play NRL again. Both have dodgy defence so it’s not like Montoya would do any better against Vuni. Okunbor gets sets started so much better then Montoya who gets monstered.
100%

Okunbor made close to 200 running metres that’s probably what Montoya did combine two games

Plus Montoya bombed two tries and let in the same amount

Unfortunately he’s not recovered from second year syndrome and should be looking at ESL

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not disagreeing at all but if Montoya is cover for the left wing and ONLY the left wing then i'm intrigued.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa is rubbish and his main problem stems from the fact he’s not a natural footballer and thus he’s on the back foot which means he’s 2 yards slower especially in attack. Every good half or hooker is a natural footballer to some degree. He’s not.

Non-natural hookers don’t work in football. Get rid of him.

We have Martin in the side I don’t get why we don’t use him as a hooker for 5-10 mins anyway.
So who would u put on the bench?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM.

Simple.
You can but you would dump smith for RFM and keep someone whose more versatile. Also having 4 forwards on the bench is pointless if u cant give them all game time.

Just look at last week... Napa and Tolman played big minutes with no problem. Jacko played 40 min. Elliot 40 min. Ogden and Smith played between 10 - 20 min.

Where is RFM gonna play?

Only suggestion is shifting Martin to hooker and RFM to the edge but why would you bother putting someone who just played 60min into the middle and play an impact forward on an edge??

The best option is Lichaa atm until Brown is good to go for a top grade spot.

Cant explain that any better brah.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can but you would dump smith for RFM and keep someone whose more versatile. Also having 4 forwards on the bench is pointless if u cant give them all game time.

Just look at last week... Napa and Tolman played big minutes with no problem. Jacko played 40 min. Elliot 40 min. Ogden and Smith played between 10 - 20 min.

Where is RFM gonna play?

Only suggestion is shifting Martin to hooker and RFM to the edge but why would you bother putting someone who just played 60min into the middle and play an impact forward on an edge??

The best option is Lichaa atm until Brown can is good to go for a top grade spot.

Cant explain that any better brah.
I was thinking Martin to cover as well and I think RFM is the perfect bench player to come on a run amok.

I just don't want Lichit anywhere near FG. We turned to shit when he came on last week.

Surely a semi-fit Brown is still better than a fit Lichit, FFS Kasiano would be better lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was thinking Martin to cover as well and I think RFM is the perfect bench player to come on a run amok.

I just don't want Lichit anywhere near FG. We turned to shit when he came on last week.

Surely a semi-fit Brown is still better than a fit Lichit, FFS Kasiano would be better lol
RFM should be in the team hands down... RFM for Smith is a no brainer.

He was alright. I watched the last 20 again today to see how Lichaa went. He had 2-3 bad passes that didn't result into anything critical and was always looking to create something around the ruck. For now his ok and doing his job so no reason to be complaining in my opinion.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He was alright. I watched the last 20 again today to see how Lichaa went. He had 2-3 bad passes that didn't result into anything critical and was always looking to create something around the ruck. For now his ok and doing his job so no reason to be complaining in my opinion.
He was alright, but had 2-3 bad passes?

He is OK doing his job?

wtf?

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

lol. Dope

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have shit, than you have Lichaa

The most talentless player to ever put on the Dogs jersey.

Winitana and Nanai are immortals compared to Lichaa.

One thing i will give Lichaa, is that he is the greatest fraud to milk a club over 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.