Opinion Positivity Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our teams struggling, has been for a while.
Look at everything that’s been on the kennel for the last few years... so any negative comments please go to another page.

This thread is for positive comments, realisations, news, player and club compliments... and all our hopes.
None of us know when we will, but the mighty Bulldogs will be back. If you’re a true Bulldog, you know we’ll be the Dogs of war again!

A dog will only cop so many floggings before it realises it has to bite back and stand up for itself.
#dogsforever
Agree we should use the forum to make positive suggestions about the direction of the club which is ours, players needed, etc.
What might make me negative is the hate of our club much of the media and others, I love attacking our club's enemies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree we should use the forum to make positive suggestions about the direction of the club which is ours, players needed, etc.
What might make me negative is the hate of our club much of the media and others, I love attacking our club's enemies.
Me too

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great to see a local junior debuting for the club on weekend, I hope Jayden has long and successful career with the Bulldogs
It is good to have a separate positive news only thread.

Speaking of Okunbor, there is a video i think on our social media of his proud mother talking about Jayden's FG debut. I thought this was a nice photo:

Jayden.png

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We don't know what he'll be and he might not kick on. But we hope that he does...

We need him and other juniors to make a name for themselves so it might be wishful thinking but that's all we have right now..

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The pain we are all going through now will just make the good times sweeter when they come...In a few years when we win the comp we'll look back at this period & It'll make those premiership celebrations that much better...GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a positively good wank this morning :laughing:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so glad we let that Cooke go and kept the future immortal licha thank you management

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As postive as pre season right now.. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Super coach Hasler is 0-2 that’s a huge positive

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people may not like this, but thank goodness we still have Tolman in the middle. At the moment we need that worker there in the middle amongst all the youngsters

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Prince, want Lauchie to take control with some nice bombs for our two tall wingers to score heaps of tries. That will do me.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am positive that losing the morris twins was a bad decision