Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pathetic. I’m willing to call our season now, we won’t win more than 3 games all year, guaranteed spoon
3 ?!?!?

Against whom? How ? Would those 3 teams forfeit the game or something ?

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The board doubled down on a bad decision by letting Pay completely rip the roster apart.

Pay is clearly not an NRL level head coach.

They now need to take desisive action and move Pay on.

Neil Henry or take a punt on Dymock as care taker for me.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had a season, fucked that up. Bought shit *****, fucked 2019 up. And that's on top of no game plans, no structure or no fucking idea how to use the bench.

The **** needs to resign tonight.

PS MASSIVE FKN LOL @ your "attack" not the problem. 16 points beats 36 points so you're spot on right there....
We simply didn't have the money or the attraction to bring big names to the club for this year, how do people not get that? and 16 points would have beat 12 points if we were better defensively so yeah I guess I am spot on there

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very disappointing performance.

Plenty of changes to be made.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know I will be attacked, but if a player has a great 1st year don't sign them to a multi year contracts.

It's happened heaps of times & most times it's been a huge failure.
Yeah I reckon the cowboys are thinking just that about taumalolo lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This should be forans last year in NRL

For How many years have we signed him up for?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lost by 20 points, and on channel 9 we see Sauaso Sue (our new recruit) SMILING and shaking hands ... this is NOT acceptable I do not know about the rest of you BUT to see a new recruit smile when getting belted is not a good sign and it just shows me how our culture is at the moment in this losing side!!!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs are officially a shit show, from:
Head Coach to CEO to Board.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well let's find a positive. I now know after only 2 games that we are going to really struggle this year so I can place my hope back in the cupboard for another year. Atleast it's not a dragged out torture for a whole season. Like ripping off a bandaid.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We honestly look like an u20s side. You watch under u20s games , they can score trys but defence is terrible..

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You go to the game to support your team win lose or draw
We all know we are rebuilding
If you go to a game, then support the team
Wake up to yourself
Yes and its fans like you that makes me cringe and leave early!!! Keep living in DENIAL you clown!!!!

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sick of the rot in this team. Dean pay has allot of explaining to do

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We simply didn't have the money or the attraction to bring big names to the club for this year, how do people not get that? and 16 points would have beat 12 points if we were better defensively so yeah I guess I am spot on there
If, if, if....

If pay had the slightest idea of what the fuck he was doing, we wouldn't have 76 points against us and only 22 for, especially against 2, depleted, bottom 8 Teams.

Time to wake up from your dream "if" world, reality is we suck arse and pay is a major reason why we suck arse.

He had a shot last year, fucked us again this year with shit **** signings, now he can fuck right off.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
o the shame of it all (as he turns and walks away with paper bag over his head)

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs strength and conditioning looks up to shit so far. What the hell do they do in the off-season?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If, if, if....

If pay had the slightest idea of what the fuck he was doing, we wouldn't have 76 points against us and only 22 for.

Time to wake up from your dream "if" world, reality is we suck arse and pay is a major reason why we suck arse.

He had a shot last year, fucked us again this year with shit **** signings, now he can fuck right off.
How can he keep playing Montoya and Lichaa. Surely by now it must be crystal clear now that a rookie from reserve grade is going to prove more value than these two shit *****.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not surprised. Everyone, even our good players, looked tired, lazy and played average or worse. It would be unfair to single one or two players out and drop them after that performance. You'd have to drop 6 or 7... I do think we need changes in the coming weeks though. A couple areas of concern to me;
1) Our inability to make yards returning the ball from kicks on tackles 1 and 2. Crichton is no Utai and then Montoya, holland and smith just get gobbled up as well. A lot of the time we had only made 10 metres by the 3rd tackle. Its not good enough and it contributed to our negative attitude towards playing attacking football. We did not get any penalties either, unlike last year where the refs would piggy back you up the field.. We might need to bite the bullet and give Okunbor a run purely for this purpose alone.
2) Our kicking game was well short of where it needs to be. We took the wrong option a lot of the time and a few of the ones that resulted in 7 tackle sets resulted in tries for the Warriors. I think Foran and Lewis are good enough to address this.
3) Our bench rotation. Too many players that are the same sort of player. I like Elliott but he is just a poor mans Jackson. I'd replace him with Smith or Martin and then shuffle the backrow to accomodate the new lock. JMK offers nothing from the bench which is a shame because Lichaa offers nothing on the field. Pick one and give the bench spot to Ogden.

I'm positive Sunday will be a complete 180 degree performance. I just hope it is enough to win. Go the Dogs!
Your kidding yourself we will win two games this year our byes they are just a bunch of fairies not the dogs of war i grew up watching and until that fucking drunk pay and alot of drift wood players fuck off we are going to loose game after game thanks for fucking our club hasler, dib you greedy ***** you should be in jail you pair of fucking theifs
They look worse than my sons under 5 team truly they are imbarrassing to watch

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Praying that Warriors pump Tigers just to give me some hope of sleeping tonight

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
In over 30 years supporting this club I've never witnessed a more horrible start to a season. I feel after only two rounds the wooden spoon is inevitable.

We can't compete with this lot or probably Pay unfortunately. We need hardcore recruitment starting with Robson if he still wants to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.