Brett Morris

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have him in my supercoach side. Think he will thrive outside Latrell and in a side that is likely to go well. Like top 2 well. Scored 3 tries in first half of a recent trial. He the cheapest player in my starting 13. Could be good value. I also have Latrell. Think they are a good combo.
Strongly considered him hey, then I remembered how much of a hog Latrell is... Reckon he will still go alright but went for Ravalawa instead and managed a Norman on the bench... :smiley:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he's a bit hacked off getting moved on outta Canterbury, and to the enemy.
Still the best winger.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time will tell. League is a team game and piecing together a competitive team team each year is pretty dam difficult in the professional era. It can be done and Melbourne is an example, despite having to move on some pretty fair talent who went on to play and star in other teams. The imperative seems to be to keep the production moving. Develop the young talent and bring them through. When they get older or too expensive there will be young and keen players coming through the system to keep the team at the top.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seeing Brett running around in Roosters gear really turned my stomach!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
wasn't as bad as Klemmer at the Knights though.. and the big fuckwit smirk on him during interviews

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Robinson has it all wrong.
B-Moz should be outside Latrell.
Tupou should be outside Manu, keeping the seat warm until Ryan Hall is ready to return from injury.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
wasn't as bad as Klemmer at the Knights though.. and the big fuckwit smirk on him during interviews
you can tell he never really deeply cared for our club... just my opinion though.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
you can tell he never really deeply cared for our club... just my opinion though.
he's just in his honey moon period with Newcastle still... there is no way he will be carrying on like he was in a few months time... absolute wanker.... made me laugh the way the crowd carried on when he touched the ball... you'd think they'd never seen a good player before in a Knights jersey

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Think they were lucky yesterday wasnt impressed by either team. I am now convinced even more it was the best for us with klemmer going. Glad his gone.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he's just in his honey moon period with Newcastle still... there is no way he will be carrying on like he was in a few months time... absolute wanker.... made me laugh the way the crowd carried on when he touched the ball... you'd think they'd never seen a good player before in a Knights jersey
Could not agree more picking them to be down the bottom of the table at the end of the season they struggled yesterday.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same goes for Brett Morris tbh. He would have played anywhere to be alongside his brother.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
LOL St George supporter said the same thing in 2015 about him running around for the Bulldogs

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could not agree more picking them to be down the bottom of the table at the end of the season they struggled yesterday.
if Sharks played like that against Rorters, Souffs, etc, they would have had 50 put on them... of course Knights carried on as if they won a premiership, even though they could only manage one try besides the one that was gifted to them

Last edited:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if Sharks played like that against Rorters, Souffs, etc, they would have had 50 put on them... of course Knights carry on as if they won a premiership though, even though they could only manage one try besides the one that was gifted to them
Yeah dont think much off newcastle this year sharks are going to be hot and cold i guess lol its up to johnson