Coffee Cards

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This coffee shop I'm starting to frequent across the road doesn't give loyalty cards. Well... I might just not be a loyal customer in that case :tonguewink:

Hey, it's Friday and I thought I might as well treat myself to a takeaway coffee today (I usually make my own) but $3.50 for a coffee that doesn't give loyalty cards? No thanks.
Cheso bastard

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
dont carry one ever, we have moved into a digital world with mobile phones, download HeyYou pre ordering app. Will have most cafes which will have a digital loyalty card within the app for every cafe. providing the cafe is on heyyou platform.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This coffee shop I'm starting to frequent across the road doesn't give loyalty cards. Well... I might just not be a loyal customer in that case :tonguewink:

Hey, it's Friday and I thought I might as well treat myself to a takeaway coffee today (I usually make my own) but $3.50 for a coffee that doesn't give loyalty cards? No thanks.
$3.50?

Now days I can't find a coffee for under $5 with or without loyalty cards.

Although I did have one $4 coffee the other day at Oliver Brown. It was so bad that it made me miss putrid American coffee.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tea > coffee.

And by "tea" I mean loose leaf. Not dust bags.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Make a REALLY strong brew in the morning before work, and carry around a hip flask of pure like 8 shot coffee all day, using a bit at a time :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
Make a REALLY strong brew in the morning before work, and carry around a hip flask of pure like 8 shot coffee all day, using a bit at a time :D
If I carry a hip flask around with me it'll have Chivas Regal in it only.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
$3.50?

Now days I can't find a coffee for under $5 with or without loyalty cards.

Although I did have one $4 coffee the other day at Oliver Brown. It was so bad that it made me miss putrid American coffee.
3.50 is standard. 2.50 is trash

Wahesh

Reaction score
3.50 is standard. 2.50 is trash
I actually enjoyed the $2.50 coffee. The Duo made great coffee and you weren't waiting in line forever for it to be done. The CCC which I found out about later (literally around the corner from The Duo) have even nicer coffee - perhaps because it's from Colombia. Even the workers there are Colombian. Not bad looking women but they need to work on their English lol. No complaints here. Certainly beats the stuff you buy from Gloria Jeans and Starbucks.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You know, you can tell the barista exactly how you like your coffee... make it to the way that you like. Tell them how they make it in North Sydney and get them to do the same. The other thing is the brand of coffee they use. Campos and Toby's Estate for instant are awesome, but the barista has to take pride in the way they make the coffee too.

NO ONE comes close to this barista on Harris Street, Pyrmont. He is a Japanese guy and you can tell he takes pride in every cup he makes. He is awesome.

https://www.zomato.com/sydney/cafe-harris-pyrmont
Campos is as close mud as you can get