Booing Slater

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Awww poor widdle billy. Glad to see the back of the grub.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Awww poor widdle billy. Glad to see the back of the grub.
He'll get a media role for sure which is unfortunate. They spent too much time and effort glossing over his grubbiness to let him fade into obscurity.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont be fooled howard. There supporters were actually souths fans. Uncle nic just supplied them with a free t shirt some food stamps and a free ticket in.
Only about 60,000 Roosters fans there.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When I was 9 or 10 I went to Belmore to watch Bulldogs vs Broncos and Wally Lewis was out injured and sitting on the bench. The whole crowd was chanting Wally is a wanker. He just stands up and starts waving at us. Fun times.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You can get paid as much 3rd party agreements as possible and it doesn't count towards the cap. Also they make around 150k-200k a year from rep footy.
That's for a the Marquee player. Surely Melbourne's marquee player is Smith right?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This guy has;
Knee’d numerous guys in the back.
Kicked numerous guys in the face.
Flying kicked klem in the throat.
Stomped skandalis in the face.
Dived at every opportunity.
And
Told a guy with mental illness to “go cry to your momma”
......Top bloke. I don’t understand why people are booing ?

Reactions: K E

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When I was 9 or 10 I went to Belmore to watch Bulldogs vs Broncos and Wally Lewis was out injured and sitting on the bench. The whole crowd was chanting Wally is a wanker. He just stands up and starts waving at us. Fun times.
Lol yeah Wally didn’t give a fuck he thrived on it

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slater can be a grub but man on his day that Slater is the best fullback going

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when ur not a liked player. Fuck me people have been booed for eons in all walks of sports. Slater in no one special to not be booed. Whipe it on ur skirt. Soft bunch of mofos him and Smith, geez my missus never whined as much as these two.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Maybe he can talk Netball on Sports Sunday with Gal and Liz “airhead” Ellis

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He deserves it all. Bupa was adamant that he did not bite the grub, but the grub exploited the situation to try a) try to get him sent off b) to protect the lie by sticking to it resulting in trial by media against Bupa. Since then, whilst he was at the Dogs the media continually tried to potray Bupa as a dirty player. I was livid when the fuckwits on Triple M were discussing Napa and I think it might have been Hooper, tried to defend him. Then someone brings up Bupa on a real grub Sam Burgess in GF 2014, and "oh that was a different thing all together". ie. The narrative that Bupa deliberately launched his head at SB.
And all this has its source in what happened to Bupa in GF 2012. Fucking karma. Go fuck yourself Slater you fucking grub!

And I can't leave this unsaid... Generally, players from opposing teams will try to keep things on the field and at the very least stay out of getting a player found guilty by judiciary. My recall is that Slater aided the guilty verdict. memory ish hazy. Will go back and read about that episode
I agree. In the same game he kneed Sam Perrett while he was scoring a try and held JMOZ back from scoring a try. FMD JMOZ didn't have the ball in his hand. How was that not a penalty ffs?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I felt like booing Ben Barba when he took the field in his crutches at Allianz that last time. I don't think I did because his kids were there.

So I can totally understand booing someone, suck it up I say. It is part of the game.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the emotional embrace btw Cronk & Slater. I actually expected Cronk & Smith to bury the hatchet but fuck me, no chance !
Cronk despises Smith.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slater is just another bitch with her periods on. Great fullback but a grubby little ****.