This guy has;
Knee’d numerous guys in the back.
Kicked numerous guys in the face.
Flying kicked klem in the throat.
Stomped skandalis in the face.
Dived at every opportunity.
And
Told a guy with mental illness to “go cry to your momma”
......Top bloke. I don’t understand why people are booing ?
Its probably true that Cam Smith rooted Billys missus..

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
everyone is offended these days, get over it this has been happening forever.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. Billy’s the type to laugh at a cripple so his boos are warranted.

I hope he cries himself to sleep every night.

Reactions: K E

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was a case of the pot calling the kettle 'black'

Or murderers looking down on rapists

I personally thought it was pretty bad booing Slater at the end of his last game..maybe a bit beforehand is OK but at the end is like kicking a dog when he's down

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I personally thought it was pretty bad booing Slater at the end of his last game..maybe a bit beforehand is OK but at the end is like kicking a dog when he's down
Unfortunately that dog has done plenty of his own kicking during his career and during that time he saw nothing wrong with it...nor did his coach and his captain. Fans just venting at what was felt to be preferential treatment both on this occasion and on others.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Slater is known for kicking a dog, amongst other things. In the words of Justin Timberlake, Cry me a river Slater and Smith.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/slater...7b1d-4093-8bfe-cd02ca77a29b?ocid=Social-NRLFS

I have seen some outrage on social media about fans booing slater at every opportunity last night.

And Cam Smith also had a whinge about it.

What’s the thoughts of the kennel

I think he deserved to be booed

As great a player as he is,
He was a grub throughout his career
He by and large got away with things other players simply wouldn’t

And as a result on his final game of his career fans rightfully used their voices to express their frustration and let slater and the NRL know we are sick of the bullshit

It’s not just slater
With all due respect to these amazing players,

But Smith shits me the most.

JT
Smith
Slater have all been treated very differently than all other players throughout their careers

Whilst I have enjoyed watching them play, I’m glad they are now starting to retire

It’s not their fault
I blame the NRL

Fuck the NRL

I’m really starting to get the shits with the game.
SILLY BILLY...
Does anyone remember when Slater got 7 weeks for stomping on Scadalis head?
I was at the game and saw it live,
Slater walked past him and then goes back to blatently stomp strait on his face, then he ran away when Scandalis chased him.

The whole of the Leichhardt crowd saw it, it was so blatent! and chanted SILLY BILLY over and over for the rest of the game.

Silly Billy deserves all the booing he gets.
The NRL nepotism want to sweep the fact that he is one of the biggest grubs ever to play the game under the carpet.
But the fans know the truth and that why he cops it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I get the angle you are coming from,
You see it that way because you are too nice
You are a very nice person, if only the world were full of nice people like you, we wouldn’t have grubs like slater

Unfortunately, your angle is trumped by the old saying, “you make your own bed you lay in it”

Slater played out a career full of grubby acts and by and large got away with it based on who he is

Even in his last ever game, he did grubby things.

It’s unfortunate and unfair that his last game he copped booing

But life isn’t fair

The fans had, had enough of billy and the bias shown to billy his entire career

And as a result voiced their point of view the best way fans can

By booing him

Wish it happened earlier in his career but well that’s life.

Bill eventually got a bit of pay back, and as bad taste as it was, I don’t feel any pity for bill

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get the angle you are coming from,
You see it that way because you are too nice
You are a very nice person, if only the world were full of nice people like you, we wouldn’t have grubs like slater

Unfortunately, your angle is trumped by the old saying, “you make your own bed you lay in it”

Slater played out a career full of grubby acts and by and large got away with it based on who he is

Even in his last ever game, he did grubby things.

It’s unfortunate and unfair that his last game he copped booing

But life isn’t fair

The fans had, had enough of billy and the bias shown to billy his entire career

And as a result voiced their point of view the best way fans can

By booing him

Wish it happened earlier in his career but well that’s life.

Bill eventually got a bit of pay back, and as bad taste as it was, I don’t feel any pity for bill
Got caught up in the 1st paragraph nwahhh.. I'm sure you're right

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not that it matters now, but I thought the way the Rorters players carried on at the end of the game was arrogant as fuck and regardless of what people's personal opinions are of the Storm, you gotta show them respect.. that was one if their weakest teams in a long time this year and they still made it, not to mention it was a Storm product that got the Roosters there to begin with.. but anyway..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In all the years I have lived up the coast I have NEVER seen a Roosters jersey or flag UNTIL they actually WON the premiership this year. Nothing until the game was run and won.....talk about coming out of the wood work......

Plenty of Dogs jerseys and of course being an area of indigenous people, Souths jerseys and even though they have had a few poor seasons some Parramatta jerseys but I repeat no Roosters.....

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that it matters now, but I thought the way the Rorters players carried on at the end of the game was arrogant as fuck and regardless of what people's personal opinions are of the Storm, you gotta show them respect.. that was one if their weakest teams in a long time this year and they still made it, not to mention it was a Storm product that got the Roosters there to begin with.. but anyway..
One of the most inane posts I’ve ever seen. One of their weakest teams ??? Were you saying that before the match ? I get it that you despise the Roosters.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the most inane posts I’ve ever seen. One of their weakest teams ??? Were you saying that before the match ? I get it that you despise the Roosters.

I thought they would perform just on the basis of having Billy and Cam, but that is a weak Melbourne team compared to previous seasons.. I mean ffs a strong Storm does not lose two milestone games to the Tigers in a season.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Kinda like Slater all his career kicked or kneed players when they were down on the ground. What he got wasnt enough imo. Im spewing we will probably see even more of him on tv than before now he is retired. Cant stand him.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought they would perform just on the basis of having Billy and Cam, but that is a weak Melbourne team compared to previous seasons.. I mean ffs a strong Storm does not lose two milestone games to the Tigers in a season.
The Roosters lost to the Tigers and got pumped by the Warriors.
The Storm were choc full of representative players

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Roosters lost to the Tigers and got pumped by the Warriors.
The Storm were choc full of representative players

It's a good team, just nowhere near as good as last year, or various other seasons lol