Controversy Corner tore Rothfield a new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He backed down pretty quickly when one of them said hey hey hey hey now come on Phil we’ve all heard stories about... He didn’t go further but it was a pointed little reminder that not everyone is a saint in this room..
Can you imagine that alien with his kit off..... farkn hell

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Brilliant stuff, That old bastard is a complete and utter fuckwit. Photos taken from the street my ass, they stalked the player plain and simple. I cant wait to see the police arresting people for exposing themselves after mardi Gras

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
UNFOLLOW ROTHFIELD.

He gloats about having 80,000 followers. I suggest that anyone who is following him on twitter or instagram, not to. Why give this guy the air that he needs to keep his job. The more this self centred hypocrite creates a headline and gets a reaction only benefits him,his job and the DT.

He went on a blocking spree last night, me included

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Graeme (& Blocker & Bill) for putting that low life hypocrite in his place publicly. Hughes has been judged wrongly on tk by some over the years. My avatar gives me away as a fan of the brothers, I never missed a game from 1967 onwards. I remember all of their first lower grade games, all great players from the start, Garry came into grade as a lock but his magic footy brain soon moved him to 5/8. With some of his defensive comments last night rothfield really showed his bias and hatred for our great club, what this prick and his co-workers do for a living sometimes just shits me, fucking hypocrites.

Malla

Reaction score
Time for Buzz to give it up.

Seems to me that the backlash from this will have a negative impact on Buzz's career. Not just that, but the way he has handled it thereafter and so adamant that the paper wasn't in the wrong. Comment he made yesterday was the photos were taken on street level and within 30 metres of the joint - the whole world knows they were taken about 150-200 metres away about 3/4 stories up. Gal had some choice words to say on the footy show too.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't this the same buzz that was implicated in the match fixing crap and or gambling with Eddie Hayson?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible was that you recording and flipping the bird?
@Wahesh ... Sure was :D

The old **** fell for the bait and retweeted the video I put on Kennels Twitter (and tagged him in on).

Thanks for giving The Kennel Twitter account and forum more exposure Buzz... I'm sure some of your 80,000 followers didn't know about here :D

He backed down pretty quickly when one of them said hey hey hey hey now come on Phil we’ve all heard stories about... He didn’t go further but it was a pointed little reminder that not everyone is a saint in this room..
Probably got that desperate after the bar tab was reached that he drunk from the urinal.

He went on a blocking spree last night, me included
hahahaha you lasted longer than I did. My burner accounts are both in Twitter purgatory awating verification by mobile phone.

I think between tossfield, Sky News, and a few reporters will decent links out there, one was reported for abuse, the other as spam, and as such it got forced into manual verification.

I'll be fucked if I'm giving Twitter my mobile phone number, after just the other month admitting they sell users data to third parties.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA oh .. HAHAHAHA Holy shit.

Seriously I am not even making this up, try it for yourself.

Google "Is Phil Rothfield a Pedophile" ... and take a loko at the 3rd linke that comes up. The wording of the link description is gold.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Google "Is Phil Rothfield a Pedophile" ... and take a loko at the 3rd linke that comes up. The wording of the link description is gold.
Lol I guess the rumours of him being a pedo won't go away

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

@Mr Invisible?

upload_2018-9-10_14-23-57.png

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Wahesh ... Sure was :D

The old **** fell for the bait and retweeted the video I put on Kennels Twitter (and tagged him in on).

Thanks for giving The Kennel Twitter account and forum more exposure Buzz... I'm sure some of your 80,000 followers didn't know about here :D

Probably got that desperate after the bar tab was reached that he drunk from the urinal.

hahahaha you lasted longer than I did. My burner accounts are both in Twitter purgatory awating verification by mobile phone.

I think between tossfield, Sky News, and a few reporters will decent links out there, one was reported for abuse, the other as spam, and as such it got forced into manual verification.

I'll be fucked if I'm giving Twitter my mobile phone number, after just the other month admitting they sell users data to third parties.
Trying using this to verify your twitter account https://freephonenum.com

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget.....even Harrigan and Blocker gave it to the **** as well, he was pummelled big time, Hughsey even reminded him of a recent rant about Coffs Harbour to which Hughsey stuck it up him as well which shut the **** up big time!! even the Telegraph got smashed by Blocker, "what was the photographers doing the in the first place"??? who tipped them off? why???

Status
Not open for further replies.