Foran has surgery on wrist and toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just fucking get rid of this bloke. Medically retire him and pay him what we owe him.

Anyone who thinks Ray Dib should be anywhere within our club again is a total flog,
and this signing sums up his leadership and management abilities. What an embarrassment

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't pay his bill at the local broth...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How can we take anybody who calls themselves Scooby Doo serious ?
Are you the real Scooby Doo?
If you want to believe your welcome too bob lol.

Last edited:

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There are some seriously funny people in this page

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t really give a fuck now that Lewis has a deal

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching the game between the Bulldogs and the Rabbitohs the camera in the dressing room before the game crossed to Keiran Foran with his arm in plaster. Is there any news on what injury or operation he has had now?
The surgeon didn't know which toe it was, so they operated on all his toes and fingers....

image.jpeg

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you want to believe your welcome too bob lol.

Kind of ironic though.. your bob “dog” an I’m Scooby doo “dog” I’m just saying it in a diff way haha !!!
Could have been worse....could have been Bob Up Dog...:p

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No worries, whats up with Foran hate?
I thought he used to be a good player, does he deserve shonk hate?
I don’t think it’s hate mate I think people are just frustrated that we are paying him massive money and we are getting zero return on our investment he was a great player but if he doesn’t want to be remembered as a dud he needs to quit now

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Without being a smart arse, yes Kieran has injured himself again.

I don't know the extent but he definitely 100% has plaster on his forearm at the moment.

Image cropped to protect the identity of kids and partner and source.

upload_2018-7-18_21-1-12.png

Last edited:

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first game against the storm he looked really good in the first 20! He was busy had RFM off his hip, then the second game same thing then the body just doesnt seem to have it :(

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well surely now is the best time to try and get all of his injuries fixed?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay got a bit more information....

He injured his wrist earlier in the season, and it required surgery but was being put off and needled instead. When he copped the toe injury and was ruled out, he had both operated on the same time.

Both operated on now in hope he can have a full pre season, and possibly even do light training towards the end of this season with the team.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay got a bit more information....

He injured his wrist earlier in the season, and it required surgery but was being put off and needled instead. When he copped the toe injury and was ruled out, he had both operated on the same time.

Both operated on now in hope he can have a full pre season, and possibly even do light training towards the end of this season with the team.
What about the bulging disc in his back??? Can anything be done to correct the problem??? I heard whispers that the club was looking into it.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the bulging disc in his back??? Can anything be done to correct the problem??? I heard whispers that the club was looking into it.
Yes something needs to be done there. A firmly swung sledgehammer to the spine would do the trick I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.