Foran out for season with Toe Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck there are quite a few duplicate user accounts posting in this thread.

There’s more to this.
Who misses a season for a fucken toe injury ??
Wouldn't suprise me if he is having his spine/bulging disc fixed up and the club want to keep it on the down low.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha didn't expect it to be a toe, not that a finger or toe can't be a terrible injury.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck there are quite a few duplicate user accounts posting in this thread.

Wouldn't suprise me if he is having his spine/bulging disc fixed up and the club want to keep it on the down low.
lot of footballers are out for ages off toes and fingers though

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
when we signed him we were excited
Sorry who was excited ?? not me, never wanted him at our club for a list of reasons at least a page long...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how a fucking toe injury rules someone out with 3 months to go FFS??

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how a fucking toe injury rules someone out with 3 months to go FFS??
I can see it... it is your toe and it is needed for things like running etc.

My main issue is his body is so fucking broken it’s unbelievable.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I can see it... it is your toe and it is needed for things like running etc.

My main issue is his body is so fucking broken it’s unbelievable.
Dude... I'm wondering how a toe injury rules someone out for that long. How long does a broken toe take to heal? Surely not 2 months let alone 3. WTF happened to his toe?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading between the lines I believe that Foran's toe is just a smoke screen, so what is the truth.
(1) Is the club trying to get him fixed for another short useless stint in 2019.
(2) Is the club trying to retire him either medically or otherwise,
(3) Any other possibility.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Medical retirement coming up..........

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude... I'm wondering how a toe injury rules someone out for that long. How long does a broken toe take to heal? Surely not 2 months let alone 3. WTF happened to his toe?
Yeh okay I get your point.

The dude needs to start experimenting with stuff.. stem cell injections for one. Or retire for one year, and just get Hgh fed into him as he recovers.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeh okay I get your point.

The dude needs to start experimenting with stuff.. stem cell injections for one. Or retire for one year, and just get Hgh fed into him as he recovers.
Retire for just one year??

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stem Cells

Spinal Fusion

Surgeons in the US who deal with car accident victims

Body rubs

3 months of rest so the body can recover

One year off

Human growth hormones

Ladies & gentlemen if you wanna hear the most outrageous shit, bring all your family and friends to the kennel

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if management go fuck it. Let's end his season now. They sat down with Foran and said we will pay u out this year so sit back relax and get yourself fixed for next year. But in return if he still shit/injured/crap/useless than Foran has to retire end of next season and forego his 2020 contract.
But if he plays really well than they will honour his 2020 contract. Win for both parties.

Seems far fetched but I think very plausible

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if management go fuck it. Let's end his season now. They sat down with Foran and said we will pay u out this year so sit back relax and get yourself fixed for next year. But in return if he still shit/injured/crap/useless than Foran has to retire end of next season and forego his 2020 contract.
But if he plays really well than they will honour his 2020 contract. Win for both parties.

Seems far fetched but I think very plausible
Sounds very plausible

He is only getting paid $20k per week so fuck it, why not, sit it out on the sidelines, relax, let your body absorb those rays of sunshine, who cares its only the Bulldogs.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sounds very plausible

He is only getting paid $20k per week so fuck it, why not, sit it out on the sidelines, relax, let your body absorb those rays of sunshine, who cares its only the Bulldogs.
It's a paid holiday, money for free...1 fuckn million dollars...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some players do make useful or great coaches, it depends on their temperament more than their skills, to save on the cap the club should offer him the same money he is on to coach our halves if they think he has the temperament and personality to coach off course.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Replace him with Forlan at this point he'd offer more in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.