J Moz injury + Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time to blood Lewis... or Olive.

Montoya NEEDS to be dropped... teams are exposing that side of field and we are leaking points.
I would pick;
1. Mbye
2. Morris
3. Lewis he can defend
4. Hopoate
5. Holland better form than Montoya
6. Foran
7. Frawley
8. Klemmer
9. JMK until Woolford is ready
10. Woods no other choice
11. Martin
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Lichaa / Brown
15. To'omaga
16. Elliott
17. a fit prop

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
8 weeks according to the Club (source: FB).

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Hoppa would be better suited in a bit tighter at lock. His one on one defence straight on is solid, it's when players get on the outside he hasn't got the pace. Also he would be suited making easy metres in the middle and ball playing around lazy defence. Sure it would take time to condition him physically with the amount of tackles but it's worth a shot. This could resurrect his career otherwise I can't see him being picked up by anyone after his contract is up.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Time to blood Lewis... or Olive.

Montoya NEEDS to be dropped... teams are exposing that side of field and we are leaking points.
I agree but I guess we won't see Montoya dropped now because of JMoz injury.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And like i said before, you throw any half decent back on in that situation and they would do the same running from dh against tires forwards.

We need to run with dual hookers as much as i don't like it. JMK struggles to last the big minutes so why not do a 50/30 split between him and Brown or something close to that? We struggle to score points so having a hooker that is reasonably fresh and can consistently jump out from dh with some pace could open up a lot more opportunities for us than just throwing Holland on for the final 15.
I agree with you running with 2x 9’s. If we are talking about a bench spot I have Holland hands down over brown.Covers more positions then Brown and a better goal kicker.

My honest preference as it stands surrounding these players is Holland in for Montoya and Brown promoted to bench. I like JMK at hooker but I also wouldn’t mind seeing Brown start at 9 with JMK getting the last 30 at some stage.

I am hoping Lichaa is completely out of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.