Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Todd is the biggest fucking arsehat... trying to force people to talk up the game... I use to... but now my Facebook is used every weekend to vent and get other opinions on horrible officiating. Can't talk the game up ever anymore, the powers that be have ruined the game.
It's ironic/stupid that the Nrl are taking games to Perth and overseas to create fans whilst at the same time killing off their long term ones.

Arrogance + stupidity is a bad mix from anyone but when it's from the CEO of a business it's going to cause a lot of damage..

Bye bye nrl

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is one thing wrong in Rugby League and the NRL, it’s not a true competition.. it’s a dictatorship led by Greenburg and his officials and governed by Corrupt Betting Agencies.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For 60 mins Bulldogs received 0 penalties against the Broncos

Penalties; Broncos 8 - Bulldogs 3

1. The blatant knock on by Isaako- WTF x 10 - 80 metre territory advantage.
  2. Bizarre penalty against Morris for interference off the ball - 100 metre territory advantage.
  3. Penalty against Priest for inside 10 metres on kick return, he looked outside the 10 ?? 100 metre territory advantage.
  4. Penalty against Klemmer for asking a question when he was captain!? WTF? 10 metre advantage and 2 point match winning difference.
Net Effect: 290 metres - Virtually 3 lengths of the football field in territorial advantage + 2 points from the penalty goal to cause Dogs to lose.

Bulldogs have lost their last 7 games with Sutton
Bulldogs have won 3 games ( 1 x Roosters and 2 x Tigers) in the 4 years? Can that be right?

The Sutton Effect is epic!
He has to be corrupt or on the take! He has a huge influence in every game when the Bulldogs are playing and it always is in favour of the other team.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sutton does it again. Bronco's another win. Sends a player to the bin after placing him on report. Unheard of in the modern game, but then again this is a Sutton officiated game. I smell another rort.
Although I agree about Sutton being dodgy as... I do believe that was worthy of a send off, it was dangerous reckless and he made no attempt to use arms and launched in with his head.. however I don't believe the rules allow him to use the sin bin in that situation though..

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sutton does it again. Bronco's another win. Sends a player to the bin after placing him on report. Unheard of in the modern game, but then again this is a Sutton officiated game. I smell another rort.
Trent Robinson stated the call came from the bunker.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Although I agree about Sutton being dodgy as... I do believe that was worthy of a send off, it was dangerous reckless and he made no attempt to use arms and launched in with his head.. however I don't believe the rules allow him to use the sin bin in that situation though..
Ever tried blocking a 100 kilo man running towards you using your head? You would risk being on wheel chair for the rest of your life.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent seen the incident but just find it amazing firstly that they appointed Sutton to the very next broncos home game after our controversy with the damming stats that followed of broncos home games with Sutton in charge, then wow what a shock, there is yet another Sutton close game controversy where the Broncs get home to keep the local natives happy.
The NRL continually bring their own sport into disrepute and should fine themselves...haha
Trent Robinson should now be fined as well i expect....will be interesting to see if that happens to the roosters coach..

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent Robinson stated the call came from the bunker.
Sure. But it's Sutton's decision to put him in the bin. When have you seen a reportable incident where a player was put in the bin? Burgess on Morris, No. Burgess on Siezer, No. And none of the other many hundreds on report. Why is this any different that's all I'm saying? Imo there was no intent. Part of the game and these clashes will occur.

How can Sutton or the bunker prove intent? Sutton again over reacts and becomes referee and judiciary in one.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure. But it's Sutton's decision to put him in the bin. When have you seen a reportable incident where a player was put in the bin? Burgess on Morris, No. Burgess on Siezer, No. And none of the other many hundreds on report. Why is this any different that's all I'm saying? Imo there was no intent. Part of the game and these clashes will occur.

How can Sutton or the bunker prove intent? Sutton again over reacts and becomes referee and judiciary in one.
Ya have to think that he must be corrupt...game after game ends in him being the only talking point in games.

NRL need to move him on or they will continue to suffer...fans have had a gut full...well i know i have at least

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This guy is seriously corrupt,I honestly thought todd would be such a great ceo of the nrl but he has been terrible running the game into the ground and being arrogant towards the fans

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still find it hard to believe that Sutton or/and the NRL is corrupt but the thing is facts dont lie. With the no penalties to the Broncos in the 2nd half when they played us, the 15 or 16 in a row for the Broncos at home in Brisbane, these are the facts. His WTF decisions nearly every game he officiates. Its probably not a nice analogy but ive just likened him to Josh Reynolds, erratic brain snaps usually at crucial times in a match. For this alone how can he be a first grade NRL ref. With dwindling numbers, I think it would be the death of footy if the NRL was proven corrupt. Thing is none of the so called sports journalist and media commentators will go there, would lose there gravy train. Im starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist, da fuck.

Reactions: DT

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ever tried blocking a 100 kilo man running towards you using your head? You would risk being on wheel chair for the rest of your life.
I must admit I watched again on slow Mo from different angles and I think it wasn't intentional on second thought.. but Nate miles made an origin career out of leading with his head

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still find it hard to believe that Sutton or/and the NRL is corrupt but the thing is facts dont lie. With the no penalties to the Broncos in the 2nd half when they played us, the 15 or 16 in a row for the Broncos at home in Brisbane, these are the facts. His WTF decisions nearly every game he officiates. Its probably not a nice analogy but ive just likened him to Josh Reynolds, erratic brain snaps usually at crucial times in a match. For this alone how can he be a first grade NRL ref. With dwindling numbers, I think it would be the death of footy if the NRL was proven corrupt. Thing is none of the so called sports journalist and media commentators will go there, would lose there gravy train. Im starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist, da fuck.
His corrupt no question and at first i thought it was just him but it seems there are others in it as well. His brother saying his decission was ok against us last week now the bunker is in on it as well. Full marks for robinson standing up for his team and advising the refs about the rules . Just wonder whether his stance is any different to pays and if he will be fined for critising the refs. Umm i wonder

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL have come out and said it was the wrong decision and no suspension for Napa. No good to the roosters like it wasn't for us but Sutton still collects. So let's see if his brother, the referees boss drops him .

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His corrupt no question and at first i thought it was just him but it seems there are others in it as well. His brother saying his decission was ok against us last week now the bunker is in on it as well. Full marks for robinson standing up for his team and advising the refs about the rules . Just wonder whether his stance is any different to pays and if he will be fined for critising the refs. Umm i wonder
Yep. In regards to Robinson, I was wondering the same. He was very composed and articulately explained the run of play as we all saw it. Even though he said they got it wrong ( and 99% that watched it would agree ) wouldn't put it passed the NRL to fine him.

Status
Not open for further replies.