Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
what were they thinking letting that ball bounce at the end?!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos man of the match another ref.

1. Sutton
2. Klein vs Tigers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is worst than black Friday.

At least in that game it was only on decision , this game was full of blatant cheating calls by the refs.

I just cant believe how these professional get paid top dollars for these blunders , if they are blunders.

where is the accountability when you blow two back to back not 50-50 but absolutely wrong calls.

I am so pissed off I am lost for words in English and I need to vent out in hindi for fuck sake!

Maderchod, bhainchod , es ki maa ko chooth , Sutton ki gandh may soar ka lund, Sutton bhainchod ko ISIS kay bunday utha ker lay jaey.

there you go, I have released a little bit, now I need to go and punch someone in the head. most likely Sutton or someone who looks like him.
Bhainchod means goat fucker right?

Sam Kabbara

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m done with this fucking shit
Sutton you dick head
Go get laid you fajot

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Braith Anasta has blasted referee Gerard Sutton for overlooking a blatant knock-on in the Brisbane Broncos’ clash with the Canterbury Bulldogs at Suncorp Stadium on Thursday night.

Broncos winger Jamayne Isaako appeared to drop a bomb from Bulldogs winger Matt Frawley forward, but Sutton signalled a knock back.

The decision had former NRL player Braith Anasta seeing red.

“What a shocking call that is,” Anasta said on Fox League.

“Come off it.

“He was right there the referee, how do you get that wrong?

“I’m sorry, that’s unacceptable.”

Only moments later, the Dogs were hard done by yet again, with Josh Morris ruled to have taken Isaako, who was chasing through on a Broncos kick, out of the play, but replays showed that Morris barely laid a hand on him.

The Broncos opted to take the two after getting the penalty, and locked up the match at 14-all in the second half.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're venting our anger towards the Refs and that's fair enough but the finger should also be pointed at their enabler Greenturd. It is this prick that choses to gag clubs from speaking out as he watches their biased refereeing and the betting agencies ruin what was once the greatest game of all.

Sam Kabbara

Waterboy
Reaction score
These ***** need a belting
Hey Sutton you sugar cane fuck
Piss off you wanker

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is where we need to bring on the captain's challenge , but how it would have changed the critical decision at the end and also Bmoz penalty of grabbing the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.