Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Aaron Woods was on BSB and rubbished the starting from the bench rumour.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trade him for rein. Youll get cash and most likely more points every week
Trade him for Griffen better break even, better gains, better price, better expected etccc. Licha is gone now for me but from SC, thought he would have a blinder of a year after WC.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trade him for Griffen better break even, better gains, better price, better expected etccc. Licha is gone now for me but from SC, thought he would have a blinder of a year after WC.
Slade griffin? Reins BE is -34 vs griffin 0. Last 2 scores 74 and 86 vs griffins 40 and 82.
Cmon dude! Lol

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bulldogs: Dean Pay confirmed on Wednesday that Michael Lichaa has been dropped from the side but Pay remained tight-lipped on the final 17 make-up. Matt Frawley has been recalled and he or Jeremy Marshall-King will slot into the hooking role. The Bulldogs travelled to Brisbane a day earlier this week desperate to bunker down and correct their struggling attack.

From nrl.com

Not sure why pay named him yesterday
Lichaa's form has not been great but sorry he is not the main or indeed the issue for dogs loosing games. Dropping him alone is a cop out and a clear indication Mr Pay is grasping at straws. So what is the issue?
The answer will be a lot shorter stating what is not. The Bulldogs ball boys do a great job, everything else is in need of serious changes.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley is a massive defense liability. He got ripped apart in 1st grade and he's been ripped apart in reserve grade.

Can someone find out why Nu Brown is being overlooked?

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The forwards need to launch off the back fence and run hard at the line, and quicker guys like Mbye need to be there in support to run into gaps.

Our line speed in defence needs to improve a lot as well.

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Liccha's form is not the main issue, but hopefully some changes will be a small step on a long road to recovery. Its good to see the coach trying something with the 1st grade team. Add to that the buying of some promising juniors and things are looking a little bit better for the club.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine if Pay starts Holland or Frawley at hooker lol

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Slade griffin? Reins BE is -34 vs griffin 0. Last 2 scores 74 and 86 vs griffins 40 and 82.
Cmon dude! Lol
Shit who am I thinking of then, I might need to swap griffen for reins then my bad :tearsofjoy:

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I personally think JMK will do reasonably well at hooker. Having a hooker who can kick a bit will make a nice change. I also think he's a lot more nimble and has a good passing game. His defence has been very good on the edges where he doesn't have as much help. I can only see this as a positive move as I think we got very little from Lichaa.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
If Fualalo doesn’t throw away the ball 5 min before halftime do we go on and hold 10 point lead and eventually win?

Fk I have been asking myself that’s everyday since we lost lol
He changed the flow of the game that’s for sure , dumb

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d really hoped we had seen the last of the stupid “mind games” of naming players on Tuesday that weren’t playing when Des left. It’s so dumb and fools now one.

Status
Not open for further replies.