It's time to blood the young guns

A change is needed, we expect players to be dropped!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
100 %Lichaa must be dropped with Jmk to hooker and Lewis in the halves , i bet clay Priest will be in first grade next week after playing this week , hes Pays favourite

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The funny thing is that when Holland comes on he goes to DH and does bullet passes to supports. Isn't that what everyone has been banging on about with Lichaa? Surely then it follows that Holland should be the next hooker......plus did you see that tackle on RCG where he pushed him back 10 metres. Must be a gun tackler as well.
I saw those credentials too. If he has a smart dummy half kicking game in him then I would be even more pleased to see him in starting side.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No. All teams only have a max of 29. They have to keep one spot open to allow for player transfer by June 30 - or something like that.
Ahhh so we can go to the market for a halfback like Hastings?

Last edited:

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking back at 2011 when dymock became coach and dropped Morris to nsw cup at the time and promoted Reynolds onto the bench reshuffled the line up they won the remaining games I think it was 4 to 6 straight wins.

A change is definitely needed!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
toomaga, nu brown have to be in the team 100%, in isp today toomaga dragged 4 players over the tryline to score and nu brown has scored 7 tries in 6 games in isp

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
toomaga, nu brown have to be in the team 100%, in isp today toomaga dragged 4 players over the tryline to score and nu brown has scored 7 tries in 6 games in isp
Mate 100% I've been saying this for weeks after watching him in the second trial I know this kid deserves to be in FG! I also like the energy Lewis brings to the team kind if reminds me of Reynolds(obviously a better defender)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the nsw cup.. good players to be honest and I think they are playing well.

44-14, very convincing win.

Renouf T , good strong solid player
Jayden okunbor, natural talent
Lachlan Lewis (be a nice fit at 6)
Nu brown (100% with the boot 8/8)

Just to name a few, these guys are close to fg standard an play a more organised game than what we do at the moment!

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given what we have un 1st grade. Brown and Renouf by rights should get a call up next week. Lewis ain't far off

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed watching this more than last nights game lol but seriously if Pay doesn't change last nights team and put renouf and Nu Brown then there's something wrong with the bloke.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I chose "disagree" but I'm more of a nuanced option.

Yes, it could help if we brought in Lewis and maybe one or two others, but right now the team is in disarray. We have no order and no direction. If we throw inexperienced players in there we're not going to suddenly start winning, we're just going to destroy their confidence and end up with another generation of duds.
Not necessarily... It will give them early experience. Look at half the knights team, bunch of juniors that were getting pumped by 50 every game and now they are solid first graders who have been built on toughness and bad times.

Time for us to realise were shit and take some advice.....

Better to take a step backwards in order to take 2 forward!

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Given what we have un 1st grade. Brown and Renouf by rights should get a call up next week. Lewis ain't far off
There is no way in the world JMK is a better footballer than Lewis, there is a serious issue going on we don't know about.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately pay seems like a deer in headlights atm and seems scared to make any tough calls

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay should drop half the team but will be hard pressed dropping anyone.sharon woods should be first.back in my day if you didn't perform you'd perish and thats what reserve grade was for. Players are such protected species these days because of reputation .we have nothing to loose and probably find some diamonds within the rough and some excitement I'm attack if we blooded youth.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like it truly matters? If you haven't noticed we cant win games anyway.
So we should be content trading players who can't tackle with players who can't tackle????

I expect more from our club.

He should be kept in NSWCup until he learns to tackle. This isn't a quick fix. He has the season to complete his apprenticeship. Let him prove he is worthy and blood him next year.

Don't throw him to the wolves now and destroy him

Status
Not open for further replies.