Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bend over once again bulldogs. You've copped without Vaseline. Useless bunch of fuckin idiots can't even hold onto a lead.

The only thing that has improved is the fans calling for more of an overhaul.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fufalo shit
Jmk shit
Holland on bench? Dumb

Wtf is wrong with pay?

Our depth is shocking

Panthers had a re shuffle with Edwards injured
Clearly out
Mansour out

How shit are we seriously

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Time to clean house. Fucking sack 95% of these useless fucks

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Immediately fuck off pay u are shit and a clueless **** u and the team

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People use the whole him being a rookie coach excuse too much, he is fucking shit. If we were losing but had the right attitude or should some form of direction then he could be given the benefit of the doubt, but he is just fucking shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lmao
All the experts on here calling for pay to be sacked.Are most of the forum members on here teenage kids???
WHY DONT YOU CLOWNS GET YOUR HEAD AROUND THE FACT WE DONT HAVE THE CATTLE??YOU CANT DROP PLAYERS BECAUSE THERE ARENT BETTER PLAYERS TO REPLACE THEM.THIS IS JUST WHERE THE CLUB IS AT AT THE MOMENT.
Fuck off Dean

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lmao
All the experts on here calling for pay to be sacked.Are most of the forum members on here teenage kids???
WHY DONT YOU CLOWNS GET YOUR HEAD AROUND THE FACT WE DONT HAVE THE CATTLE??YOU CANT DROP PLAYERS BECAUSE THERE ARENT BETTER PLAYERS TO REPLACE THEM.THIS IS JUST WHERE THE CLUB IS AT AT THE MOMENT.
We have about 4 fit hookers atm and Pay plays Holland there? He's fucking useless.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am going to agree now 100%. Gave him the benefit of the doubt, yes we have shit players but even then he still hasn't changed anything. We are going backwards.

And we need to fuck off 25 of the 30 contracted players
Even with shit players there should be improvement week to week and there isn’t if anything it’s getting worse. If we get a better roster I don’t have confidence that Pay will get the best out of it.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Once again we play a side with key injuries and we still get our pants pulled down.

Difference is when other coaches see a positional deficiency they fix it straight away, while we continue away 9 weeks straight.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
We are officially worse that last year. About time we stop blaming Des and see if these muppets in Bulldogs jerseys aim up for once. Bloody disgrace. I’m embarrassed and they should be even more.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
I'll be shocked if he lasts the season tbh, we have gone backwards in every department this year including attack which I did not think was possible.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'VE GIVEN PAY TIME. PATIENCE, BLAMED THESE PATHETIC WEAK PLAYERS. PAY MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

I CAN'T WATCH THIS ONCE GREAT SPORT ANYMORE.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
14 points, that’s an improvement from last week!!! Lol....

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao
WHY DONT YOU CLOWNS GET YOUR HEAD AROUND THE FACT WE DONT HAVE THE CATTLE??YOU CANT DROP PLAYERS BECAUSE THERE ARENT BETTER PLAYERS TO REPLACE THEM.THIS IS JUST WHERE THE CLUB IS AT AT THE MOMENT.PAY CANT WORK MIRACLES.
Doesnt matter. Its clear Pay has no idea how to fix our attack. Mbye at fullback worked for 1 game. Pays problem is he keeps sticking with same 17 regardless of result.

If he picks same 17 next week. Its further evidence hes shit.

All other team try their reserves. Surely doesnt hurt to try ours. Its a nothing season .try things Pay. Or else you're not gonna last long.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is all des fault he got us into this mess and will take years to repair

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The panthers do a major reshuffle in the backline after the Edward injury then again after kikau's defensive flaws at centre.
Plan a,b & c executed.
Now if only we had a plan.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I predict Pay will be either sacked or demoted to assistant coach under Chris Anderson.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im still glad as hell to see the back of Des. I think the issue is more some players, rather than Pay who inherited this sub par team tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.