Official - Hasler sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh, and to those of you who think fans can't drive change at the club, EAT A DICK MOTHERFUCKERS.
If we weren't turning away in droves and the club wasn't haemorrhaging money hand over fist, the club would've continued skipping down lollipop lane with Hasler in hand.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bit of a joke ay, we sacked the players before we sacked the coach
Actually not really. In the corporate world, the one that does the sacking is sometimes the last one to be sacked themselves. No bad blood to spill with the incoming coach.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh, and to those of you who think fans can't drive change at the club, EAT A DICK MOTHERFUCKERS.
If we weren't turning away in droves and the club wasn't haemorrhaging money hand over fist, the club would've continued skipping down lollipop lane with Hasler in hand.
YEAH! Eat all our dicks! Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

Chaotic scenes as Bulldogs fans tear down the Butcher of Belmore's statue.

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Halal-uya, What great great news, Though i am very disappointed Queerland Dogshit hasnt commented, Hope he is okay

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right Billy, we vented our disgust in the club, we turned away from the games and we threatened not to renew memberships. Obviously the majority won here and the club has listened.

For anyone that wants to criticise these fans and say we are not true supporters should learn a good lesson to stand up as one for what you believe in and never underestimate the true supporter of this club and how much it means to us.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh wow, I only just saw this now.

It's about time! The cult leader has been overthrown finally! Dib actually made a smart decision for once with no payout to Hasbeen.

But we still missed out on Cleary, and Hasler should have been sacked long ago.

Hopefully now we go for a progressive coach and not similar hardasses like Taylor and Madge.

But has the damage already been done for Dib? I think so. They all need to go. Better management and leadership would never have let the club become the basketcase that it has.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wheres Mr I. Looking forward to his take on this when he was dead set on hasler staying on.
Blokes probably currently purchasing artons of tissues to get him through the next year.
Pumped for next year to come now to see what the team is capable of under a different brand of footy
I thought he was more sure Des was staying than wanting him to stay or have i missed some posts?

For a minute there i thought Des might be staying. So fkn glad i was wrong. Yeewwww

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its obvious now, not just a rumour, that the players were sick of Des during the year, and the last 3 weeks they knew Des' exit was likely, so they decided together to play well and show the incoming coach they can still play, when they want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.