Matt Moylan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Him wanting out, if he did, and panthers letting it happen are 2 different things. For panthers to pay any of his pay they would have to sack him. He leaves himself they pay nothing. We cant afford half his pay in any case.
Clubs with room in the cap would have to pay full freight , got a feeling they want to upgrade Cleary long term on big bucks as opposed to that shitty 400k a season deal they put forward recently

Probably scared of daddy getting his boy

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clubs with room in the cap would have to pay full freight , got a feeling they want to upgrade Cleary long term on big bucks as opposed to that shitty 400k a season deal they put forward recently

Probably scared of daddy getting his boy
Panther and Raiders are in the exact same position. Why would Panther CEO confirm this with the media yesterday.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Unfortunately we Have Eastwood, Tolman and the Morris bros on huge way too much money

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Graham to dragons Eastwood to Tigers and Tolman to Parramatta or Newscatle

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would. He's a pea heart tunnelbutt who isn't worth any where near what he thinks he is.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Two reasons why we won't get Moylan:

1. We don't enough money under the cap to afford him

2. He will not sign with a team that coaches the talent out of players.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion Moylan is seriously overrated... I put him in the same catagory as Jack Wighton.
I definitely agree. Guys like joey comparing him to lockyer early on was a joke. Am yet to see him consistently dominate games of footy like his hype would suggest. Can't believe he's captain over someone like peter wallace

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In my opinion Moylan is seriously overrated... I put him in the same catagory as Jack Wighton.
I really like Wighton (just not as a fullback) once he gets rid of his errors, could be an excellent centre/winger.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if it has been pointed out but Moylan has gone from NSW state of origin fullback level to barely good enough for NSW Cup. His skill has plummeted. Not sure if it's 'cause of the issues at the club or if he's just lost it but either way it's a bit risky.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Two reasons why we won't get Moylan:

1. We don't enough money under the cap to afford him

2. He will not sign with a team that coaches the talent out of players.
3. How do you know if he even wants to wear our Jersey? why is it that a small ill informed percentage of the posters on this Forum think that all players that may be available in the market want to play for the Doggies? I hope he stays where he is....just like I hope Jacko, Klemmer & Montoya stay at the Dogs for the rest of their playing days.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moylan has the Hayne vibe.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cause Cleary was there last year and Tyrone was in the 20's.
I wouldn't drop Cleary either but Gould has big wraps on May.....Penrith are lucky as they have an abundance of young talent coming through.
They would have. They have an abundance of teenagers having babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.