RFM letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol i'll probably have ASIO at my front door by the end of the day lmao.
Actually, you weren't the bloke on the front page oft he tele last week?

Ooops... i've said too much...

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My daughter also got the same letter from Frawley and also didnt have the key ring. When the club was called and asked were the key ring was we got the same response, first it was an "error" and rookie keyrings dont get sent, then we got the "oh we ran out of keyrings" why send a letter that clearly states you get a keyring and not include it? Especially to a 6 year old kid. Sensible thing would be to just not send the letter if youve run out of key rings, seems like even the office doesnt have a plan B when things go wrong. My 6 year old read the letter (to which she commented how bad the hand writing was) and was a little let down. Apparently they will be sending out something else. Im not holding my breath though, as it seems that they are using the same excuse to every one.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daughter also got the same letter from Frawley and also didnt have the key ring. When the club was called and asked were the key ring was we got the same response, first it was an "error" and rookie keyrings dont get sent, then we got the "oh we ran out of keyrings" why send a letter that clearly states you get a keyring and not include it? Especially to a 6 year old kid. Sensible thing would be to just not send the letter if youve run out of key rings, seems like even the office doesnt have a plan B when things go wrong. My 6 year old read the letter (to which she commented how bad the hand writing was) and was a little let down. Apparently they will be sending out something else. Im not holding my breath though, as it seems that they are using the same excuse to every one.
You'll be getting a second hand Desball strategy...not worth as much as the key ring but plenty on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.