Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scary how many people called it , im not 1 i was pretty delusional up until about the last 5 rounds last year.then i tried to believe at the start of the year, but i was only kidding myself.
But looking back now from 2013 onwards you can see the pattern clear as day
Sadly I lost all hope when I chatted with one of the trainers years back and asked why T-rex was still training and the trainer said, "Because Des is stubborn. That's why T-rex plays every week and that's why Ennis isn't allowed to attack. Des has a plan and he will always stick to that plan regardless"

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Des Hasler I would imagine won't be sacked...
The reality is Dib put all his eggs in the Hasler basket, IF Hasler goes DIB has to go, Dib won't be going anytime soon (He won't fall on his sword).

Reality is IMO they'll pressure Hasler to go back to Manly or some other club and make it seem like it's "Mutual" decision, if they can't, he will see out the contract...

I don't want the above too happen, I just don't think it'll happen any other way!

Forget about voting Dib out at the start of next year, it won't happen (He controls most of the voting members).

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If he is not moved on at least at the end of this seasons they are all effectively signing their own terminations. The only thing that would possibly save them would be signing Cronk

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So what time is this "meeting" today?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think about what Dib and Castle said to KIA when trying to sell the major sponsor position on the jersey....we are a successful club and you get more exposure with us than any other on the big stage because we have made the finals for the past 6 years with one of the most successful coaches. KIA sign up thinking this is too good to be true. Fast forward 8 months and KIA will not be getting the exposure promised. Questions need to be answered and I'd be very surprised if KIA will accept this and allow it to continue. They would want immediate action.
I say Des will have an option to resign or he'll be sacked if not tonight, the end of the year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They won't give Des an ultimatum, and it's not even worth talking about Dib being unseated. Won't happen. None of it.

Any rival factions would have to overthrow the entire board for starters, and then elect a new chairman. Barely ever happens unless the board/chairman is convicted of a crime.

I think from memory they have to register by Nov to be up for nomination next Feb.

Think about what Dib and Castle said to KIA when trying to sell the major sponsor position on the jersey....we are a successful club and you get more exposure with us than any other on the big stage because we have made the finals for the past 6 years with one of the most successful coaches. KIA sign up thinking this is too good to be true. Fast forward 8 months and KIA will not be getting the exposure promised. Questions need to be answered and I'd be very surprised if KIA will accept this and allow it to continue. They would want immediate action.
I say Des will have an option to resign or he'll be sacked if not tonight, the end of the year.
Kia won't give a shit. They get brand exposure regardless. Has any other sponsor of a team that hasn't made the finals ever got the shits ans pulled the plug? NOPE.

He's got a 50/50 chance of being correct. It's easy to throw his opionion in and if it right he can say moley was right peeps. The meeting hasn't even happened yet he don't know shit
Exactly .. these rumour mongering media morons base their articles on the law of averages.

50/50 chance of being right, and if they aren't everyone forgets about it. If they are right, massive ego boost/pissing competition.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The one thing I will take from Mole's tweet. Everyone said that the board meeting is "today". Mole is the only person who said "tonight"
I think The Mole's grasp on 'truth' is tenuous at best! Just thought I'd throw it out there.. :-)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys i can 100% confirm Des WON'T be getting sacked tonight.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's got a 50/50 chance of being correct. It's easy to throw his opionion in and if it right he can say moley was right peeps. The meeting hasn't even happened yet he don't know shit
Yep..I just thought I'd pop it in..

Status
Not open for further replies.