Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Teams and Game Day Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forwards are at least looking better with Mbye at 9. Shane we're not finishing most of the opportunities well. Would it kill the boys to put in a grubber on the last.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The issue is our missed opportunities earlier ,holland/stanley sooo slow we need james roberts bad
Previous weeks we rarely have chances, this week we hace nade heaps but have blown them. Stanley is slow and Lee would of easily scored one or put someone over by now.

Stanley bombed try when he kicked instead of passing. Tolman bombed try short of the line. Josh dropped ball over the line. Hoppa passing to Holland instead of Josh. No support after the Mbye break. Kasiano dropped ball.

THAT'S 6 CHANCES!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
RFM looking awesome, Des will probably bench him for the entire 2nd half

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Previous weeks we rarely have chances, this week we hace nade heaps but have blown them. Stanley is slow and Lee would of easily scored one or put someone over by now.

Stanley bombed try when he kicked instead of passing. Tolman bombed try short of the line. Josh dropped ball over the line. Hoppa passing to Holland instead of Josh. No support after the Mbye break. Kasiano dropped ball.

THAT'S 6 CHANCES!
Reynolds infront of everyone and crowding the play again on that 1st break.

Did the same fucking thing last week.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You reakon we had majority of possession and 2 points ahead .i can see them doing us
It's that type of game isn't it. I believe that we will get the job done but Newcastle are honestly haunting me. If we continue to not execute badly a loss is inevitable.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We suck plain and simple... 5 linebreaks and 1 try... then the weak ***** opt for a penalty goal XD... we will lose if Knights score first in the second half.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Lol all the commentators jumping on the knights bandwagon for the second half. If they get up surely it's the final nail in des' stubborn hardwood coffin

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are literally thousands of examples of penalties from 10-20 metres out which are not given a quick tap.
All the money is on the dogs to win. The refs will try and give the knights every chance to win so the NRL gets the 7% payout.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

THAT'S 6 CHANCES!
THATS 6 TRYS

THATS A POTENTIAL 36 POINTS!!!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is great Fox - half time talking about Anasta & Gasnier's debut games. It's always about the on air "talent" for want of a different term.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's that type of game isn't it. I believe that we will get the job done but Newcastle are honestly haunting me. If we continue to not execute badly a loss is inevitable.
We should win this but i would not be the slightest bit surprised if we try to protect a 2 point lead and newy score in the 78th minute and take the win

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Johns and Fittler believe we have nothing else to give and Newcastle will win. Dogs better smash 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.