Worst on ground last night - Ashley Klien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm so jaded by the incredibly poor standard of NRL refeering that I think the refs have a shocker every game, but did Klien have a stinker last night, worst than the average shit performance?

When Reynolds copped that shot in the back, should that have been a penalty?
Because Klemmer got penalized against Penrith for doing the same thing!!

I would bet my left nut the Tuiivasa-Sheck try was a double movement. You could tell Patten thought so but Klein's corrupt call of try sealed the deal.

While it will do nothing, I'm writing to the NRL again about the abysmal standard of referring.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klein wasn't great but the problem with the way we play is if we don't get the rub of the green we are absolutely no chance of over coming poor decisions.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate that **** genuine smug **** have given it to him within ears reach at a couple of games he hates us and all 50 50 calls go against us.

Not taking anything away from how shit we were last night / are but klein is an a class muppet.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were a few dodgy calls last night.

- Johnson took a drop out in the first half, as he kicked it the camera was behind him. He deadset kicked it a metre over the line. No penalty.

-Eastwoods no try. That was a try. Came of RTS then Eastwood grounded it.

- Warriors first try. There was a forward pass from Hoffman I think to the centre. That's why the dogs stopped for a split second.

- RTS was not a try. Was a double movement.

All these calls were bad calls. But at the same time we have no attack. We are slow, pedestrian and predictable. It was horrible to watch last night.

I use to look forward to watching the dogs play, get so into it, felt the nerves before and during the game. Now there's nothing. I don't get excited. I don't get nervous. There's just no emotion anymore. Something needs to change. Our club is being driven into the ground.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah the refs are corrupt but it's a total waste of energy getting worried about it when the club is doing such a great job of disgracing the jersey right now. I used to fire up iced refs but can't buying myself to care these days.

They're corrupt. Who gives a fuck? We suck. Even handed officiating won't solve our countless problems

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I actually wonder.. deep down do our players KNOW the refs are going to shaft them and a loss is on the cards?

Stick with me here, but if I was a professional footballer getting paid $200k a season (or less/more) and risking my body on a possible life long injury... would I REALLY be that committed if I knew that before I took the field that we were almost certain to lose?

When I was a kid I used to watch WWE/WWF and swore blind it was real... that was until I grew up and realised it was clearly fake.

When I was a kid, and even a teenager I'd watch the NRL and you never had a clue who would win... these days 10 minutes in and you can tell if a ref has been told to swing a game result.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Although I agree 100% that all the refs are shite I am at a point where I will not throw that up to excuse or hide any blame other than where it belongs, Des and Dib! We couldn't score a try even if their was no team playing us lol.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even if the refs were great we would have lost

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To all you people saying we shouldn't deserve to win etc you should be able to play as shit as you can or as good and not have the ref influence the result but meh

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst I can't stand the standard of referring these days,
I think the days of blaming them for our poor performances are over.

We do more in games to hamper our results on our own.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
oh don't worry about the ref we are just so bad . we all know whats wrong sick of saying it but yes it is THE SUPER COACH
we are just lost out there for a so called first grade team its a disgrace have look when we attack there is know communication out there
we could have a ref that we got all the penalties I don't think it would make any difference . where is our game plan SUPER COACH ,WHY DONT YOU LOOK AT OTHER OPTIONS . In closing the refs are not our problem

Status
Not open for further replies.