Man has surgery to look like an elf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On a day to day basis you have vegetarians, vegans, poofs, feminists and PC brigadiers attempting to force you to their lifestyle? That's extraordinary and something I've never had to deal with. Do you work with these people or are they clients?
Work with lol. I'm the hitler in my work place to people. Na but seriously it's pretty bad, my manager is a female and she even can't handle the feminists and shit in our work place, she has them always moaning and bitching to her all the time. I was asked who I'm rooting for Hilary or trump I said trump and it's like I literally killed humanity you'd hear the needle drop. And this feminist pc bitch was like wow I thought better of you I didn't think you're dumb enough to like him and then she did a typical pc rant copying and broadcasting what CNN and co said.
So when I say to pc ***** go back to CNN or whatever it's coz literally CNN and pc brigaiders have the same outlook and facts as each other.

I once said Kim k is a slut and this Indian dude with his gay ass non Indian accent tells me don't slut shame her she's done very well and is looked up to you should show her respect. And it just exploded from there as you can imagine. So like I deal with pc fuks everyday of my life, I really wish the kennel was anti pc coz that'll be the legit only place I won't have to deal with that bullshit, I can't even watch a movie, tv show even play a game with some form of pc agenda being forced through I mean enough is enough it's fkn annoying.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Work with lol. I'm the hitler in my work place to people. Na but seriously it's pretty bad, my manager is a female and she even can't handle the feminists and shit in our work place, she has them always moaning and bitching to her all the time. I was asked who I'm rooting for Hilary or trump I said trump and it's like I literally killed humanity you'd hear the needle drop. And this feminist pc bitch was like wow I thought better of you I didn't think you're dumb enough to like him and then she did a typical pc rant copying and broadcasting what CNN and co said.
So when I say to pc ***** go back to CNN or whatever it's coz literally CNN and pc brigaiders have the same outlook and facts as each other.

I once said Kim k is a slut and this Indian dude with his gay ass non Indian accent tells me don't slut shame her she's done very well and is looked up to you should show her respect. And it just exploded from there as you can imagine. So like I deal with pc fuks everyday of my life, I really wish the kennel was anti pc coz that'll be the legit only place I won't have to deal with that bullshit, I can't even watch a movie, tv show even play a game with some form of pc agenda being forced through I mean enough is enough it's fkn annoying.
Fair enough, this actually explains a fair bit

dullbogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What the heck does this guy wanting to look like an elf have to do with PC culture lol. People have been doing weird shit to themselves since forever. As long as he's not hurting anybody then who cares. Accept that some people are weird and mind your own business.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I like elves, you know in games like "Neverwinter Nights" and, the very brief period I played Warcraft 3 (not the one people had to pay for to play, f*** that), and currently I play a game on iOS called "Soul Hunters" - you know, video games with elfs.

I even like the movie "Elf" with Will Ferrell.

However, I would NEVER WANT TO BE AN ACTUAL ELF FFS.

This is wrong.

Wahesh

Reaction score

I wanted Clinton to win, but not because she's a female, simply because Trump came across as a dead-set tosser (still does lol), but I bet they're both as bad as each other).

Feminists, PC brigaiders, lesbians, vegans, all of them make me sick.

Funny that Indian dude tells you to show KK some respect. The first step in that in KK showing herself some respect and not posing naked photos of herself on the internet for the world to see. I bet she just wants to get in her pants the filthy madafaka.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're talking about all these kids who want sex changes, do you know any or are the only ones you know of the ones that are on the news?
My friends partners 16 year old wants to be a girl, straight out told his dad .. And expects to be accepted for it too.. You didn't get that type of attitude 10 years ago even 5 years ago.. The difference is the flogging of suggestion on social media ,what's normal and what's not is murky.

Wahesh

Reaction score
My friends partners 16 year old wants to be a girl, straight out told his dad .. And expects to be accepted for it too.. You didn't get that type of attitude 10 years ago even 5 years ago.. The difference is the flogging of suggestion on social media ,what's normal and what's not is murky.
What's normal and what's not is crystal clear. It's the PC brigadiers that are trying to make something not normal, normal.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really.

I went to school with a FTM transgendered kid, and this was in the bush 25 years ago. We all just got on with it.

Your friend's partners kid may just be a bit confused (its a weird time in anyone's life being that age), they may be rebelling for whatever reason, or they genuinely be transgender. Regardless, It's good that he had reached out to his parents as a lot won't. Having received this confession, it is a parent's job to listen and be there for their kid, and that includes acceptance of who they are (even if they don't know themselves), even if you don't agree or struggle to comprehend (and that's understandable - the most open minded of parents would still struggle a bit). But if you reject your kid for it, you are a shit parent.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not really.

I went to school with a FTM transgendered kid, and this was in the bush 25 years ago. We all just got on with it.

Your friend's partners kid may just be a bit confused (its a weird time in anyone's life being that age), they may be rebelling for whatever reason, or they genuinely be transgender. Regardless, It's good that he had reached out to his parents as a lot won't. Having received this confession, it is a parent's job to listen and be there for their kid, and that includes acceptance of who they are (even if they don't know themselves), even if you don't agree or struggle to comprehend (and that's understandable - the most open minded of parents would still struggle a bit). But if you reject your kid for it, you are a shit parent.
I guess that's based on opinion calling a parent a shit parent coz they don't want to support their kid going ahead with a procedure they know is wanted due to their kids mental illness and major issues. Another opinion could be the ones supporting this mental illness and seeing nothing wrong with it could be the shit parents by not doing a parents job which is teaching their children what's wrong and what's right. But again that's based off my opinion. The kids obviously need help and they should be given they help they need and deserve to realise the mental health issue they have so they can work together with drs and family to overcome the issue instead of just giving into it and make it another pc agendered topic.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I guess that's based on opinion calling a parent a shit parent coz they don't want to support their kid going ahead with a procedure they know is wanted due to their kids mental illness and major issues. Another opinion could be the ones supporting this mental illness and seeing nothing wrong with it could be the shit parents by not doing a parents job which is teaching their children what's wrong and what's right. But again that's based off my opinion. The kids obviously need help and they should be given they help they need and deserve to realise the mental health issue they have so they can work together with drs and family to overcome the issue instead of just giving into it and make it another pc agendered topic.
FFS I AGREE COMPLETELY.

That's what's wrong with this world.

A boy think he wants to be a girl. A girl thinks she wants to be a boy. Enter the PC bridgade. They welcome this sick child into their world and fight for the doctors and plastic surgeons to get ready for the procedure. DOES IT, FOR JUST ONE SECOND, JUST ONE, APPEAR THAT ISSUE HERE IS A MENTAL ONE??? A CHILD DOES KNOW WHAT HE/SHE WANTS TO DO OR BE FROM SUCH A YOUNG AGE. THEY ARE JUST A CHILD.

Honestly... I am so freaking pissed off at how soft and PC society has become.

Now, I'm not someone who's just angry at this for the sake of being angry.

There's this girl I used to work with who was a lesbian, a feminist, a vegan, an athiest, and an aboriginal (well partly, she had fair skin and was blonde). YEP. All rolled into one. Seems like a nightmare to some people who hate PC, right? Well... her and I actually got along. She would be vocal about me being a, what I referred to myself as a "barbaric omnivore" and I would often take pot shots at her being... all the above lol, but it was all in good fun and just office antics. Friendly fire.

But the ones who go over and out... they are the vermin of the Earth.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who said anything about going through any "procedure"? Most trans-gendered people never have gender realignment surgery. The kid may not even be trans-gendered (I said that quite clearly), in fact he's most likely not, and could very well have a mental illness, or just be really hormonally imbalanced due to puberty, fuck, they could be gay... Any prudent parent who had a child come to them with this sort of news would be wise to recommend getting a mental health assessment, and if necessary, counselling or other therapy etc.

But you should still accept your child for who they are. And if you just reject your kid or try to change them simply because you don't like what you hear , then you are a shit parent. Too many kids get kicked out of home, and too many suicides have occurred because of shit parenting attitudes to kids who are clearly trying to reach out, for whatever reason.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS I AGREE COMPLETELY.

That's what's wrong with this world.

A boy think he wants to be a girl. A girl thinks she wants to be a boy. Enter the PC bridgade. They welcome this sick child into their world and fight for the doctors and plastic surgeons to get ready for the procedure. DOES IT, FOR JUST ONE SECOND, JUST ONE, APPEAR THAT ISSUE HERE IS A MENTAL ONE??? A CHILD DOES KNOW WHAT HE/SHE WANTS TO DO OR BE FROM SUCH A YOUNG AGE. THEY ARE JUST A CHILD.

Honestly... I am so freaking pissed off at how soft and PC society has become.

Now, I'm not someone who's just angry at this for the sake of being angry.

There's this girl I used to work with who was a lesbian, a feminist, a vegan, an athiest, and an aboriginal (well partly, she had fair skin and was blonde). YEP. All rolled into one. Seems like a nightmare to some people who hate PC, right? Well... her and I actually got along. She would be vocal about me being a, what I referred to myself as a "barbaric omnivore" and I would often take pot shots at her being... all the above lol, but it was all in good fun and just office antics. Friendly fire.

But the ones who go over and out... they are the vermin of the Earth.
If a "girl wants to be a boy" or vice versa, it takes years, and a shitload of counselling etc before a surgeon is call upon. No 16 year old is going to have their genitals altered. Don't be so melodramatic.

What they hopefully will have though, is loving parents and others around them that will be supportive of them as a person. Its not about being "soft" as a society, its about child protection for fucks sake. Or are you suggesting a child who goes to their father and says "Dad, I think I might really be a girl inside", Dad just gives him a beer and says "harden the fuck up son".

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who said anything about going through any "procedure"? Most trans-gendered people never have gender realignment surgery. The kid may not even be trans-gendered (I said that quite clearly), in fact he's most likely not, and could very well have a mental illness, or just be really hormonally imbalanced due to puberty, fuck, they could be gay... Any prudent parent who had a child come to them with this sort of news would be wise to recommend getting a mental health assessment, and if necessary, counselling or other therapy etc.

But you should still accept your child for who they are. And if you just reject your kid or try to change them simply because you don't like what you hear , then you are a shit parent. Too many kids get kicked out of home, and too many suicides have occurred because of shit parenting attitudes to kids who are clearly trying to reach out, for whatever reason.
Again you're making it like your opinion is law and what's right. Realise you have an opinion on what's considered right and just but also realise that's just your opinion and other people will have different opinions where they think they're right. So what really makes your opinion above all others he right one?
When I said procedure I'm also talking of kids also dressing as the opposite sex.

See your motto is "accept no matter what it is" mine is to not accept what's not right. If my child God forbid was going through this shit, I would not throw him out the house he's my blood and part of me. I would do whatever I can possibly do to help my kid see the truth and make him realise it's ok that he's got a mental illness but it doesn't mean we give in to these illnesses we have to be strong.

Imagine how many more suicides and random acts of craziness will happen if suddenly depression is seen as trannyism and told to just give in to it. Oh you're depressed are you? Give into it it's fine go cut yourself, go jump off a building, go let it all out on random people, whoever says you can't do that they're simply intolerant and disgusting humans, it's your body and your choice you do what you want.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with people wanting to do whatever behind closed doors.. but wanting to change society to cater for them is where I draw the line.

E.G Pushing for trans toilets. Etc etc.

Heck the way I see it if two lesbians or gay guys want to get married, go for it. It doesn't bother me.

But if you start pushing agendas that you only want homosexual buses, or streets, or car lanes, that's when I get the shits.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with people wanting to do whatever behind closed doors.. but wanting to change society to cater for them is where I draw the line.

E.G Pushing for trans toilets. Etc etc.

Heck the way I see it if two lesbians or gay guys want to get married, go for it. It doesn't bother me.

But if you start pushing agendas that you only want homosexual buses, or streets, or car lanes, that's when I get the shits.
I'm curious to know where these cities are that have homosexual car lanes? Do they paint them pink or something?

As for toilets, I don't even know why we have to have gendered toilets at all? If everyone were to use the same bathroom, and everyone use a secure stall to do whatever they wish to do, it would probably be safer tbh. Fathers with daughters and mothers with sons can use the same facility without people getting into a tizz about it....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'd say you're correct in that he has issues , his parents split up 3 years ago , just out of the blue his mum walks out !
And the Kids were split up between them ffs . Dad has the son.. I mean daughter ..doh! and mum has the 12 year old girl and are living apart in different states.

I don't know the full story but his dad reckons he's never shown any indication of wanting to be girl

When its out if the blue like that , I'd say he's been influenced by outside factors such as social media.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd say you're correct in that he has issues , his parents split up 3 years ago , just out of the blue his mum walks out !
And the Kids were split up between them ffs . Dad has the son.. I mean daughter ..doh! and mum has the 12 year old girl and are living apart in different states.

I don't know the full story but his dad reckons he's never shown any indication of wanting to be girl

When its out if the blue like that , I'd say he's been influenced by outside factors such as social media.
Whilst I'm not sure about the social media influence, that could be a factor and he is just acting out. But in any case, the child probably needs to see a medical professional and have counselling, even without the "want to be a boy" comments. Any kid of split parents should (actually is it a Family Court / legal requirement they do anyway? Don't know myself, my parents have been married for almost 50 years). I guess its up to the professionals to work it out of course.

Hopefully his father (and mother for that matter) will not judge or ridicule, and just try to be there for him. And most parents will. But I also know some who just cut their kids off completely over this stuff as well, or just tell them they are wrong without trying to find out what the full story is... Good luck to your friend's kid.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Or are you suggesting a child who goes to their father and says "Dad, I think I might really be a girl inside", Dad just gives him a beer and says "harden the fuck up son".
You just hit the nail on the head. That's what I'd do to my kid!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm curious to know where these cities are that have homosexual car lanes? Do they paint them pink or something?
LOL it was an example. But I do recall the other year Clover Moore (Sydney Town Mayor), blew upwards of $30k having lanes and crossings in the city painted for mardi gras in rainbow colours.

http://dictionaryofsydney.org/entry/sydneys_rainbow_crossings

As for toilets, I don't even know why we have to have gendered toilets at all? If everyone were to use the same bathroom, and everyone use a secure stall to do whatever they wish to do, it would probably be safer tbh. Fathers with daughters and mothers with sons can use the same facility without people getting into a tizz about it....
Political correctness, and the fear brigade.

Sadly in society there are too many creeps than to take a risk putting all sexes together. Rape, sexual assault, peeping toms, pedos.

Heck not that long ago (this year) in Sydney there was a dude arrested in Sydney who had installed hidden cameras in 10 different shopping centre toilets. Now imagine if he was able to access toilets for males and females together!

That said singular toilets (like rest stops, etc) are often unisex.

One thing I don't get is wall mounted urinals. Why bother when a cubicle takes up the same amount of space? Just drop in a shitter instead so it has multiple uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.