Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I cannot fkn handle this typo. Like it's not fucken hard mbyeeeeeee. I don't get it and this ain't the first typo of someone saying mybe rather than mbye. Like fukkkkkkkkkkkk
I have been editing it to correct it when I see it, I cannot fkn believe how prevalent it is though. Some people are just so god damned lazy.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it is just like Jason Gillespie who got dropped straight after scoring a double hundred in a test.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hasler thinks experience counts, its up to Mbye to prove us wrong, if he doesn't the world can only ask Des who's side is he on?

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You will have to listen to Channel 9 commentary for that. Ray Warren - "oohhh what a try from MARCUS MUMBAI!"
That happens because Ray Warren's brain has already retired. The rest of him should follow as soon as possible and take both the other quarter wits with you too (Johns and Shittler).

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Simple solution to mbye spelling, we'll call him John cena

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to add that anyone who thinks Des was only re-signed because we won last week is hilariously short sighted.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des might change the team and pull a swifty, he is named on an extended bench.. could change it game dAy.. let's hope so cause honestly Mbye ... just bye cya later mate please politely piss off until you play like you want to win

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On what planet did frawley save his career. If reynolds wasn't in everything we don't win and nobodys even talking about frawley

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I could be wrong but Frawley hasnt been names in NSW cup.. Maybe Des is planning on some last min changes?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On what planet did frawley save his career. If reynolds wasn't in everything we don't win and nobodys even talking about frawley
Frawley doing what a halfback should do allowed Reynolds to do what he did.

I will say though MBye has not played behind a forward pack that did what they did against the Broncos.

The real test will be if the forwards can back up what they did last week. No half can step up with the powder puff performance our forwards have put up before last week.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is it the entire rugby league universe knows what's best and needed for the Bulldogs (a genuine halfback) and a so called SuperCoach has no idea?

Des, if we are to make a play for finals football this season Frawley needs to be our no.7 mate, find another position for one of either Mbye or Reynolds for goodness sake!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Frawley has begun in journey into first grade - a coach has to have some balance of easing him in and allowing stability and flare to happen in the team. I do not agree with Des about keeping him out, but I also trust Des will ease him in quick enough as the team's lack of organisation continues to display.

I also think the awareness of our problems has heightened, which means Mbye, Lichaa, Reynolds and Des are all realising change is now not later. Fingers crossed we see a serious and established shift into high intensity and lethal attacking football mounted on our solid defence.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I could be wrong but Frawley hasnt been names in NSW cup.. Maybe Des is planning on some last min changes?
I think you will find that any player named in the 21 squad cannot be named in the NSW Cup team. Doesn't mean they can't play if they don't make the FG cut. The only exception is when the NSW Cup team plays before the FG team. A player isn't allowed to play in both comps on the same weekend

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Frawley has begun in journey into first grade - a coach has to have some balance of easing him in and allowing stability and flare to happen in the team. I do not agree with Des about keeping him out, but I also trust Des will ease him in quick enough as the team's lack of organisation continues to display.

I also think the awareness of our problems has heightened, which means Mbye, Lichaa, Reynolds and Des are all realising change is now not later. Fingers crossed we see a serious and established shift into high intensity and lethal attacking football mounted on our solid defence.
I just want to know why we are prepared to sacrifice points to justify a Reynolds and Mbye halves pairing. Last week worked, prior to that, it didn't. We beat the warriors because they were worse than us that night...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What game do you watch? Without reynolds we offer nothing in attack.. please mate you got no idea about footy
We had all the possession and he scored one try and had zero try assists. He is trash, the quicker he goes the better off this club will be

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot fkn handle this typo. Like it's not fucken hard mbyeeeeeee. I don't get it and this ain't the first typo of someone saying mybe rather than mbye. Like fukkkkkkkkkkkk
i myself cannot handle this typo. its fuck not fkn or fukkkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.