Laurie Daley NRL 360 about Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only reason Daley wasn't blaming Hasler and was putting the blame on the players is because Daley is shaking in his boots and doesn't want the pressure to pile on himself come June.

Daley is playing the scapegoat.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only reason Daley wasn't blaming Hasler and was putting the blame on the players is because Daley is shaking in his boots and doesn't want the pressure to pile on himself come June.

Daley is playing the scapegoat.
With his past selections for NSW and his previous career as a commentator on FOX, trust me Daley has NFI, he's clueless, I reckon he actually believes Des isn't to blame

Reactions: Izy

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Des would be entitled to a bad year if we'd one a Premiership by now. At the end of the day he's achieved nothing with us in 5 years and fans have a reason to be frustrated.
also it's not like we dropped like a stone ie the roosters with their injuries/suspensions. this has been a slow decline since 2012

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matty Johns you're right we don't have the cattle in creative positions.
Did the board stop Des and Noel from purchasing the right cattle. NO!
Most clubs have a descent spine and they have fringe players to cover for any incidentals. ie injuries or loss of form.
Our spine is not of first grade standard and it appears we lack this in all grades.
We do need to purchase a halfback soon but we also need to purchase a back up one as well that can play first grade on call.
And Paul Kent was right to Laurie Daley. Whilst we appeared competitive in this years first 2 losses, we never looked like we where going to win either.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about phil Rothfield the germ.

I could literally punch him in the face repeatedly over and over and not give a fuk how old the **** is.
In his defence, it's hard to write an accurate story when you're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.