Is it possible that the players deliberately played bad to get rid of des

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I recon the players played bad to get rid of des because that's the only way to really get rid of him just like the tigers players did to get rid of Taylor .

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I think that's part of it... I could barely look at screen today....fumble fest! Stagg could outsprint half the side!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The forwards got DOMINATED in the opening exchanges and that's where we lost it, it was all attitude

If that was the case, the NRL should cut up all their contracts and ban them for life. It's as disgraceful as match fixing.
Bit hard for the NRL to determine, We have powderpuff tolman

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really don't think that's the case. They aren't firing for various reasons. Playing out of position, no fear of being dropped, lack of talent, unfit and the list goes on.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
They would wanna be playing for us fans ... We are the ones that burn over floggings like this.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Tigers didn't fold to get Taylor sacked.. they are just fucking shit.
Likewise the players love Des (apparently). Maybe uncertainty about the coaches future is playing on their mind.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Teams have been doing hatchet jobs on coaches for decades.. it's not that it's not possible , it's just unlikely in this case.. why wouldn't the players love him... massively overpaid and not accountable for anything....

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Likewise the players love Des (apparently). Maybe uncertainty about the coaches future is playing on their mind.
True players like Mbye, Tolman, Lichaa , Eastwood and the moz bros must be stressed that the dick head that picks them every week might get the arse.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
more like Des wants the board to sack him so he can get his massive pay out and he can piss of to tigers or what ever club he wants to destroy next.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I have been on the sack des wagon since 2015. I dont care we make the 8 , this club is build on heart and passion, values not fkn stats and pie graphs.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really don't think that's the case. They aren't firing for various reasons. Playing out of position, no fear of being dropped, lack of talent, unfit and the list goes on.
There is a definite lack of communication between the players too.

They play with no initiative or go forward .

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a definite lack of communication between the players too.

They play with no initiative or go forward .
It's really hard to watch some of the other teams because you see how many things they do better than us and how far off the pace we are.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been on the sack des wagon since 2015. I dont care we make the 8 , this club is build on heart and passion, values not fkn stats and pie graphs.
Ive been banging on about this for years, you are dead right. Statistics and meeting markers in league get you more wins than loses. More wins than loses means that you make the finals. Making the finals means " My coaching job is safe and I can collect another cool million. Champions win you premierships in a champion side... we don't have any out & out champions of the game... end of story. If we asked every one on this forum to name our best most influential player, the responses would be so different. Sad thing is our best player is quite possibly a winger.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What on earth was that set of 6 where at the end of it we kicked it and it bounced back and they got the penalty....I seriously think we made 7 meters that set.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The uncertainty IS exactly what is wrong. Reynolds looked disheveled at points. Wanting to come off/ stay on. I reckon certain players have been told thanks for your services. Rumblings will get louder.

Status
Not open for further replies.