Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
why would we grant a release?
He wants to go.
Be near family.
Chance to become a Wallaby.
Seems like union is he first love anyway.
Thankfully the club takes a much better and longer term view of these situations than other rugby league clubs (ie. Parramatta & Tigers).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
His family are also in NZ and Townsville..

Joke of a decision... hope we made the Reds bleed big for compensation.

Not that it helps now... fuck all wing/centre options for next year... why didn't he make this homecoming call earlier..

Rona lied to fans faces.
Castle lied to fans.

Not impressed.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Not that it helps now... fuck all wing/centre options for next year... why didn't he make this homecoming call earlier..

Rona lied to fans faces.
Castle lied to fans.

Not impressed.
I honestly thought he was staying this is a low blow to the Bulldogs ,
I'm sick of giving players a chance to rise and when they succeed at the dogs they all get home sick.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brunko lee. I saw him play. Guaranteed 3 errors per match and half a dozen missed tackles. Who do we have as a serious first grade replacement? Oh I know. Hoppa!
Brenko has been shocking I put that down to not playing FG consistantley 1 very good thing about Des is his generally removes players errors from their game Brenko in full
Flight has awesome potential. I know mead is on the radar and I have heard sneaky rumours Idris is very much in contention although like Marley I don't understand why we don't go hard for Holmes for FB hoppa into backline. Abbey has barely been tolerable in NSW cup but des didn't sign him on big money for nothing he may shift there next year

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Rona lied to fans faces.
Castle lied to fans.

Not impressed.
Castle lied? must be the first time LOL, anyway good lack to him, we gonna miss him I reckon

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks like our backline will look like this next year:

1.hoppa/ mybe(put josh Reynolds at five eighth) hoppa to centre if we don't get mead.
2.Brett
3.josh
4.brenko
5.mead
6.mybe
7.foran

Assuming we sign mead.
What aboutt Abbey, if he isnt in FG next year then he prob never will be...

Abbey
Lee
Hoppa
Jmoz
Bmoz
Foran
Mbye

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck Union, fuck Perth, fuck the wallabies, fuck that fat **** coach of theirs, fuck the ARU, fuck the force and fuck our joke of a club.

You will be missed Rona, all the best mate and I hope you return once Union bores you haha!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for lettings us know first Bulldogs and Castle... bunch of money hungry inept c****

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need to sign a big name replacement now. This would make me moist, pipe dreams though...
1. Holmes
2. Hoppa
3. Aitken
4. J.Morris
5. B.Morris

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
He wants to go.
Be near family.
Chance to become a Wallaby.
Seems like union is he first love anyway.
Thankfully the club takes a much better and longer term view of these situations than other rugby league clubs (ie. Parramatta & Tigers).
Thanks for your input. Can I quote your post when I feel like breaking a contract?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking sucks though can't stop him from wanting to go home (I'm sure the massive $$$ and the chance to line up for the Wallabies doesn't hurt either).

Now anything less then Foran & some form of quality back (not Brenko Lee someone like Fusitu'a/Nofoluma or at absolute worst Mead) is unacceptable.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Rona lied to fans faces.
Castle lied to fans.

Not impressed.
Theres more to his move than what is said in public as is most cases when players leave.

I remember only a weeks before we announced Bmoz he was telling Dragon fans he wasnt leaving even though his move was a year in the making. They cant exactly tell fans everything as things change in the blink of an eye

Status
Not open for further replies.