Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can you imagine it was the dogs fuk me you will never hear the end of it
I hope we are cheating and get busted. We can buy top players and get rid of the plodders to "get under the cap" again.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Letting parra play for points is a Joke.

It's like getting caught stealing then being told by a judge its ok as long as you pay for it once you're caught..

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who said the meat market is dead!! Just a small point here fellas as you pick my team apart. In 2002, you lost your points, but how many players did you have to part with for the next season??
Pretty sure it was about 8 or 10. Some FG players some lower grades but we shed more than a few.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Well this whole thing is bullcrap but Parramatta have to win the next 12 of 13 games - they still have two byes. So it's going to be pretty difficult.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Th media beatup has begun in the Daily Telucrap today. How Parra have a chance to triumph over adversity and that 12 from 15 is the catchcry from this band of brothers!! OMG its making me sick already!!.....I think I'll have to have a self imposed media ban for the rest of the year.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was about 8 or 10. Some FG players some lower grades but we shed more than a few.
I know we lost Smith. Rauhihi,Lester, Sologinkin, Trindall. After we had lost these players and others took pay cuts the NRL changed the rules regarding shedding of players to get under the cap saying that players could not accept pay cuts to allow a team to stay together, otherwise we would have lost more.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bit lenient allowing them a shot at the finals considering this has been going on for more than one season.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Eels are and will always be known as the WORST SPORTING CHEATS worldwide.
It really makes me smile knowing this.
Two wooden spoons? LMFAO wow!
I still can't get over it.
No Finals appearance? Unbelievable.
The fans should of burnt the club down, at least you'll get paid out insurance.
Sink all the company cars in Parra River. Ship the players on the River Cat (Free of Charge) to Homebush and rename them the Homebush Hoses and this should be the mascot. So the PARRAnoid fans don't get confused.
Multiflex%20Blue_Yellow%201_0_1_720x720_8347e.jpg

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well this whole thing is bullcrap but Parramatta have to win the next 12 of 13 games - they still have two byes. So it's going to be pretty difficult.
No there is 17 rounds left including this round, with 15 matches to be played + 2 byes. They have to win 12 from the 15 matches they play.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how many losses until they have absolutely no chance of making the 8..

3?
4?

I eagerly await this.
Exactly what I've been thinking, if only we could play them again to impart the season-ending loss..actually that could happen come finals time !!

~c.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Th media beatup has begun in the Daily Telucrap today. How Parra have a chance to triumph over adversity and that 12 from 15 is the catchcry from this band of brothers!! OMG its making me sick already!!.....I think I'll have to have a self imposed media ban for the rest of the year.
#4MoreLosses

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they should have been made to get rid of the Jenning's and the Foran's who put them over the cap this year not poor Peats who has been there for a few seasons.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be really funny if Parra scraped into the top 8 and it cost Ricky Stuart's Raiders a top 8 finish. Yet at the same time I definitely do not want to face parra since we will finish 5-8th again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.