Des will get fined for the presser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Same thing last week against the Raiders. The Raiders were offside on so many occasions because they were rushing up in defence.

Storm obviously picked up on these tactics and saw that it worked for the Raiders.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des should just walk into a press conference, not say a word, jack off onto the microphones and walk out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Des should just walk into a press conference, not say a word, jack off onto the microphones and walk out.
I'd prefer if he just walked in there, gave one word answers, and spent the next 30 seconds nose whilsting into the ultra sensitive microphones.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what Kas got penalised for twice. Alexander said on the fox call it was for roughing in the tackle. Second one he got penalised for missing Cronk with a swinging arm?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what Kas got penalised for twice. Alexander said on the fox call it was for roughing in the tackle. Second one he got penalised for missing Cronk with a swinging arm?
I'd like to know too plz

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Well it was 100% true. Melbourne as usual, offside all game and never get penalised. Its so bloody annoying!
Owned by news limited, protected by the NRL. It shouldn't really come as a surprise to be totally honest.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because he tackled him its touch when we tackle

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"its massive sir' lol
Yeah, one of Jimmy's favourite sayings. Bet though that Maxwell probably thought he was commenting on his...........................................................................very generous...................................................... 10 metres, lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate how untouchable the refs are. Not to say it should be a free for all, but how about a night in the week where reps from the various clubs can grill them (respectfully blah blah) about decisions, specifically how things are being ruled etc. Too many demerits on a ref and they get dropped from FG until the standard is improved.
Goodness me, if we did that we would have none available.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a kennel press member to get in the press room and ask rhetorical questions that would benefit the team.

E.g why was it that Melbourne got away with this and/our that all night?

Then all des has to do is repeat the question clearly into the mic, then say i can't answer that without being fined.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same thing last week against the Raiders. The Raiders were offside on so many occasions because they were rushing up in defence.

Storm obviously picked up on these tactics and saw that it worked for the Raiders.
But off course Klein being the bastard he is never picked up on it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We need a kennel press member to get in the press room and ask rhetorical questions that would benefit the team.

E.g why was it that Melbourne got away with this and/our that all night?

Then all des has to do is repeat the question clearly into the mic, then say i can't answer that without being fined.
YES!!! Absolutely love it... now ... how do I get an NRL media pass .. Hmmmm

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES!!! Absolutely love it... now ... how do I get an NRL media pass .. Hmmmm
I'm sure between us all we can figure out a way.

Would the bulldogs be able to get us into our pressers (maybe as a kennel advocate for bulldogs fans?)

Or is it strictly a nrl thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.