Marley was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Almost everyone on here last year would get the shits when Marley would pretty much say that Josh Reynolds should not be anywhere near a football and hammered him week in week out. Marley was right. The guy is the worst 5/8 I have ever seen play the game.

He should take his boots and move on. He can not kick, can not pass, can not run threw gaps.
Remember in 2014 when Trex played 5/8 and looked way better then him. That said it all.

I don't care if we run on the field with 12 players we are better off with out him. Anyone who can not see that is in another world.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ive lost all patience with him. Use to be my favourite..... not now... Showing as much class as Dylan Walker in the 6.... Sad

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds is terrible... He is way too inconsistent. Would suit the Titans or some other substandard club.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately the game has moved past Reynolds. He would've killed it in the 80's though

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How do you know he is the best we have when no one else had been given a chance.
Chisholm is creative but just as erratic and Frawley has shown next to nothing in 2 years. Why do you think rumours about Luke Brooks keep popping up

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A big worry is Moses playing with Reynolds and how much it effects his long term development. He provides nothing I don't care if anyone says he's passionate we are all passionate about the club it doesn't mean we should be a half at the club.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Reynolds is not a 5/8... he's a hooker.

And Mbye is a 6... we really need a halfback that can work with Mbye.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds is not a 5/8... he's a hooker.

And Mbye is a 6... we really need a halfback that can work with Mbye.
If des insists on keeping him in the team. Give him a shot at hooker. Could be a great hooker or the worst 5/8 of all time.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DCE isn't doing so great recently either.

Are we just going to forget Reynolds first game this season?
The whole Manly team aint doing so great but at least they have an excuse for sucking call cohesion the bulk of our team has been playing together for a few years now and Reynolds has been apart of that team. So we're not looking at 1 game there are many games you can look at over the last 4 years.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not all his fault
I'd sack a few others before I got to him tbh
Maybe our mastermind coach instructing the players to stand flat as a surfboard not helping him out one iota

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive lost all patience with him. Use to be my favourite..... not now... Showing as much class as Dylan Walker in the 6.... Sad
Can't agree more.
I used to admire his passion but there is no creativity

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ofcourse he is a crap half lol. But every half is going to struggle playing within Des' current structure. JT wouldn't be able to do shit playing within these atm. It is ridiculous

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not all his fault
Maybe our mastermind coach instructing the players to stand flat as a surfboard not helping him out one iota
The direction of the team lays solely on his and Mbyes shoulders and since Reynolds is the senior member of that partnership the blame is always going to fall upon him!!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So the forwards standing right beside him, not running from deep and hitting holes is his fault too vlas?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not all his fault
Reynolds would be my first sacked tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.