Martin Taupau move from Tigers to Manly leaked in email mix-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
F&@KING Gold

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ma...-in-email-mix-up/story-fndujljl-1227587791326

A CANADIAN theatre critic has sent the NRL world into chaos on Friday, claiming to have received a contract between Wests Tigers forward Martin Taupau and Manly in an email mix-up.

James Kelly Nestruck, bearing the same first initial and surname as Sea Eagles CEO Joe Kelly, claims the documents were sent to him in error by British legal professional.

The emails allegedly show confirmation of Taupau’s release from the Tigers, where he was signed until the end of 2016, and the confirmation of a four-year contract at Manly.

Taupau had been linked to the Sea Eagles, with Manly desperately chasing forwards and the Wests Tigers trying to ease their current salary cap situation.
The 25-year-old is in the UK touring with the New Zealand side who face England in Hull on Sunday.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst it is pretty funny... it is also poor form from the guy who received the email, and would potentially have legal implications. It would be no different to you opening a letter that wasn't meant for you and disclosing its contents.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am wearing my tin foil hat.

This means the Canadian theatre critic is on the contact list of the British legal firm.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Manly have completely reformed their pack to a pretty decent pack now.

8.Jake Trob
9. Ballin
10. Myles
11. Lewis Brown
12. Mateo
13. Taupau

14. Lawrence
15. Lussick
16. Leary
17. Api/Symonds/Hodges/That other young hooker they picked up.

Amazing seeing all the lost was Foran and his money would of went to upgrading DCE, Trob bro's and Brown at best. Still somehow added Myles, Taupau, Api Korisau and that other young hooker.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ballin going to tigers,bye bye wanker robbie

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
4 year contract? Wow. Enjoy those total of 10 good games he churns out.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where is dick nose going to go?
He is starting a break away comp the r.f.l.
In the robbie farah league he is captain, coach, ceo and cheer leader .
I cant wait for his press conference after he beats him self

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and does hammer curls at half time.
Lol how do you know that? A 310 dead.. I wonder what his total is. And do you guys reckon he is at 110kg?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The hardest ive seen him run whilst playing for us was when he had picked up some kind of foot injury and was limping badly and was getting ready to come off but instead took a suicidal hit up at full steam crashing into the defense. I think this was against the dragons.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigers logic is ****ed. Seriously getting rid of an 31 year old hooker in Farah and getting balin who is also 31 years old? Seriously if you gonna get rid of Farah replace him with a young player not an old, aging one.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tigers logic is ****ed. Seriously getting rid of an 31 year old hooker in Farah and getting balin who is also 31 years old? Seriously if you gonna get rid of Farah replace him with a young player not an old, aging one.
Not to mention Ballin isn't as good as Farah (and I dislike Farah)

Status
Not open for further replies.