The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
--

This shit is still in the courts so how can hoppa sign with anyone until all that parra rubbish is sorted?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I just can't see Des leaving Perrett out. I'd say Lafai is looking likely to play NSW Cup if Hoppa signs.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I am too happy to see it happen.

1. BMoz
2. Rona
3. JMoz
4. Lafai
5. Hoppa

It's a solid back line if Lafai can find his form prior to 2015 (hopefully healthy and lose some muscle) we have a gun backline and Hopa can find some form on the wing which is his best position!

Also gives us some decent depth with Perrett, Stanley, Holland, Phillips and Abbey if he proves to be ready... Much happier then earlier this month.
Yeah know what you mean, problem is the halves now using that backline. Then again can't blame them too much when props are our halves....

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh I'd rather see Hoppa at centre over Lafai. Competition for backline spots is only going to be a positive

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Tbh I'd rather see Hoppa at centre over Lafai. Competition for backline spots is only going to be a positive
Only as positive as long as the coach will drop under performing players. So far Des does not do this, that's why I would be happy for Lafai to start in NSW cup next year....see how much he wants it!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa is a dud centre but a good winger-hoppa to replace perret im fine with that

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We replace one shit player with another and then another. I'm thinking Jono wright, Mitch brown, Goodwin, perret and now hoppa.
have we ever had two gun wingers.
Our wingers for 2016 should be bmoz and rona with abbey at the back or abbey on the wing grooming him into grade interchanging with bmoz.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We must love buying parrascum rejects. Too bad we couldn't prize Foran away from them. Only the shit we attract.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pretty sure he can't announce he's leaving until it's all dusted in the courts as XXX said.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A few months ago i heard that if we get Hoppa Parra will get Lafai, i guess well find out soon enough how good the source i heard it from is...

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am too happy to see it happen.

1. BMoz
2. Rona
3. JMoz
4. Lafai
5. Hoppa

It's a solid back line if Lafai can find his form prior to 2015 (hopefully healthy and lose some muscle) we have a gun backline and Hopa can find some form on the wing which is his best position!

Also gives us some decent depth with Perrett, Stanley, Holland, Phillips and Abbey if he proves to be ready... Much happier then earlier this month.
I'd much rather see

1. BMoz
2. Rona
3. JMoz
4. Holland
5. Hoppa only if he comes on the cheap with the Eels subsidizing most of his contract,

with Lafai in NSW Cup fighting for his place in FG!!! But as we all know our BIGGEST PROBLEMS lay with our halves. Josh (Calamity) Reynolds and Moses (Markus) Mbye don't exactly fill me with any great confidence going forward.

Dougy

Waterboy
Reaction score
We don't need halves. Why do you think Des teaches his forwards to play like halves?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd much rather see

1. BMoz
2. Rona
3. JMoz
4. Holland
5. Hoppa only if he comes on the cheap with the Eels subsidizing most of his contract,

with Lafai in NSW Cup fighting for his place in FG!!! But as we all know our BIGGEST PROBLEMS lay with our halves. Josh (Calamity) Reynolds and Moses (Markus) Mbye don't exactly fill me with any great confidence going forward.
Spot on ,now that looks like a backline

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Great. Another slow player who gets dominated in tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.