Mitch brown vs Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs we get it he try's ,no one fuking doubts that but at the end of the day hes not that good and drops easy bombs so when we get a better replacement hell be gone
The problem is we don't have anything lined up yet so we have to live with it

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Brown was the most dangerous player to the Dogs tonight, fkn near gifted Manly the game. NOT 1st grade material, regardless of the win we still must try to improve and playing Brown at FB is a very poor option.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would rather be proactive and dump the fwit to reserve grade forever than be reactive and wait til he cost us another game or god forbid semi final when its too late. Im not being negative or whinging, its the truth and des hopefully addresses this.

steeliz21

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oi, don't be a dick, we just won the game, sure he dropped some balls, but FFs he made some big plays also,

I think we should save the bagging out of players to when we lose, not when we pull of one of our greatest ever wins against a committed top of the table manly team,

Enjoy the win boys,
What he said

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Went the hero takes on the bomb when he didn't have to. Shame as it wasn't necessary!

B

BoonReturns

I would drop him after tonight if we had anybody to take his place. Terrible under the highball and cost us three trys

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This week:

0 tackles
2 missed tackles
3 errors (each lead to a try)

Last game:
1 tackle
0 missed tackles
1 error

Week before:
3 tackles
4 missed tackles
1 error

Week before that:
3 tackles
1 missed tackle
1 error

Game before that:
3 tackles
3 missed tackles
1 error

These are not the stats of a solid player.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was just one of those games for a fullback, when you drop one bomb the pressure to catch the rest is immense, i'm sure his just as upset with his own game as we are and will bounce back better next week.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I truly miss having an attacking fullback like dkhead Barba

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
outside of the dropballs he had a great game. strong returns

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Consistently bad ?? What games are you even watching, today was probably Mitch browns only bad game, Mitch brown over inu any day of the week
According to jacobshades post he makes errors practically every single Game . What's game are you watching? I haven't seen him try to be much of a passing fullback until early tonight and hopefully never again after his pass into the crowd.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to jacobshades post he makes errors practically every single Game . What's game are you watching? I haven't seen him try to be much of a passing fullback until early tonight and hopefully never again after his pass into the crowd.
1 error a game?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
farking Thompson to fb fark me sideways with a rake

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oi, don't be a dick, we just won the game, sure he dropped some balls, but FFs he made some big plays also,

I think we should save the bagging out of players to when we lose, not when we pull of one of our greatest ever wins against a committed top of the table manly team,

Enjoy the win boys,
Even the best drop pressure kicks in tight games. I thought Brown handled the role pretty well. He returned the ball with speed and determination; and defended well. Generally, he was very good under the bombs they rained down on him. I'd give him full marks for tonight against the best team in the competition.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
true that. Thompson would be a great fb like Barba in 2012 for us. Has the speeds and maybe ball skills?
Yep, maybe. Thompson is confident under high bombs. His smaller stature is probably better suited to fullback. He is tough, and gains good metres to get us out of trouble. I'd be happy to see him given a chance.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He played well u losers and was one of our best tonight bar three stupid mistakes...

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't stand brown, for some reason i've held a grudge against him since last year against the storm in AAMI park. We finally get back into the game... a bomb goes up to the wing (a simple one mind you) and he just stares at it whilst a Melbourne player jumps up, catches and plants it down to score the match winner...

Shits me to tears seeing him make the same mistakes over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.