Baby Name Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Angus and Malcolm how could u go wrong. Here's the names my mrs rejected. Anselmo, Wolfgang, helmut, lutze, Vladimir, igor, Mortimer, buck Satan, and Steve
Anselmo Hahaha that's Fukn gold. Might call my next kid dime

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have 4 kids. One of them is called Mason which I thought would be rare, but there's another Mason in his footy team, and we played against another Mason a few months back. My other kids are Kayne (wife picked it), Ashton and my girl is Leah. There are a thousand kids called Jordan running around. There's a kid from an Irish background I know called Caleb which I don't mind.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hehehe.. when our son was born.. my parents were going to call him Jack , no matter what =P

My missus wanted to name him after me and call him Daniel jr ... poor kid ended up Jack Daniel =P ...

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The weirdest baby names of 2012 - read them and weep!
1 YEAR AGO DECEMBER 13, 2012 11:35AM

THE most unusual baby names of 2012 have been compiled by parenting website The Baby Centre.
The data comes from more than 500,000 parents of new babies who shared their names with the site, which releases the gruesome list annually.
The Baby Centre claims that each of the names was given to at least two children this year "so it's not a fluke".
Remember, these are real babies who will go on to live their whole lives with these names - unless they change them by deed poll - so please be sensitive in your comments.
Most unusual girls names of 2012
Ace
Admire
Americus
California
Couture
Deva
Excel
Fedora
Gilmore
Hailo
Inny
J'Adore
Jagger
Jazzy
Jeevika
Joshitha
Juju
Jury
Kaixin
Kirshelle
Krittika
Leeloo
Mclean
Monalisa
Oasis
Orchid
Queenie
Rilo
Rogue
Samanda
Sanity
Sesame
Shoog
Starlit
Thinn
Tigerlily
Twisha
Ummi
Vanille
Vinique
Yoga
Zealand
Most unusual boys names of 2012
Aero
Alpha
Ball
Bond
Burger
Cajun
Casanova
Cello
Cobain
Crusoe
Devid
Donathan
Drifter
Elite
Espn
Exodus
Four
Goodluck
Google
Haven'T
Hippo
Htoo
Hurricane
Jedi
Kix
Legacy
Mango
Mowgli
Navaryous
Neon
Pate
Pawk
Popeye
Rogue
Rysk
Savior
Shimon
Thunder
Tron
Turbo
Vice
Villiam
Xenon
Zaniel

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...ad-them-and-weep/story-fnet08xa-1226536009955

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah couldn't even get the first 2 letters out of my mouth before she said don't you fukking dare
LOL you cheeky bastard!

I have 4 kids. One of them is called Mason which I thought would be rare, but there's another Mason in his footy team, and we played against another Mason a few months back. My other kids are Kayne (wife picked it), Ashton and my girl is Leah. There are a thousand kids called Jordan running around. There's a kid from an Irish background I know called Caleb which I don't mind.
Caleb isn't that great especially around Lebo/Arab kids lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A friend of mine called their son nevaeh .. spell it backwards

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes people call their kids after the first thing they see or hear after consummating like Brandy or russell..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anselmo Hahaha that's Fukn gold. Might call my next kid dime
As much as I love me some pantera . I got the name out book for Italian baby names if I have another boy I not budging on Anselmo

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why not crack out a round of Guess Who... last 2 tiles standing (yours and hers) and the last few remaining on your board become the candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.