Ennis, Graham and Jmoz to re-sign with Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still can't believe how soft some people are getting offended and crying over stuff said on an Internet forum by people you will most likely never meet

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
'mind your own business' lmao

you still try and justify yourslf by whining about what he said to you first. doesn't excuse what you said about his mrs. I'll bring up what I like as I see fit. In this instance it was because deimus suggested he was insulted last week but it was about family so he has a right to be insulted. I didn't bring it up originally tbh. The Ballin article was posted due to a previous explanation of why des was interested in lichaa.The Ballin thing going to canberra - that's the point of the article. Not too hard really.
Well done mate, though to be honest I am not offended, the bloke has tried to pretend he has a leg to stand on. He doesn't, he had no idea. Tried to insult my apperance/misses apperance over the internet without ever seeing us, denied I was who I am, pretended like he's someone of note, and then pretended he knows what I don't own or do own, what I do and don't do. He was handled by admin and was suspended and told to pull his head in. No skin of my nose.

The other bloke has missed the point like multiple people have said, though that's his problem.

Have a good night bud!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im honestly giving u a standing ovation. Best comment all week.
With you mate, it's sad we got a few people who just don't see reality.

Oh well. Their loss.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*bangs head on table* same culprits, different subject.
*sighs and facepalms*

Back on topic (where this thread will stay), I'm thinking:
Graham - 3 years
Morris - 3 years
Ennis - 2 years (though I'm really hoping it's only 1).

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
*sighs and facepalms*

Graham - 3 years
Morris - 3 years
Think you nailed it.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People need to stop attacking other people on this forum. Its turned me wright off getting involved much lately. we all should be here to talk about Rugby League and the Bulldogs. I dont know how some are still allowed to be involved with this site. Everyone has an opinion and thats the point of this. If you don't agree with somebody's post, scroll down and read the next one. No need to bag, strongly criticise, or insult people who have an opinion, especially against people who support the same club. It's been getting out of hand and as I said I'm less likely to log in now because I want to read and talk about footy not he said this he said that crap. It's embarrassing to us and our club. It's been a frustrating off season I think hence the in house fighting. Get over it and get back to talking footy or leave and go argue with a parking cop.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People need to stop attacking other people on this forum. Its turned me wright off getting involved much lately. we all should be here to talk about Rugby League and the Bulldogs. I dont know how some are still allowed to be involved with this site. Everyone has an opinion and thats the point of this. If you don't agree with somebody's post, scroll down and read the next one. No need to bag, strongly criticise, or insult people who have an opinion, especially against people who support the same club. It's been getting out of hand and as I said I'm less likely to log in now because I want to read and talk about footy not he said this he said that crap. It's embarrassing to us and our club. It's been a frustrating off season I think hence the in house fighting. Get over it and get back to talking footy or leave and go argue with a parking cop.
I agree with you 100%. I used to come on here and have some civilized football discussions, sometimes heated other times informative. Now i mostly come here to just read the articles linked.

Discussion involves being able to change your opinion when presented with a reasoned opinion or present a reasoned counter opinion. Alternatively being able to say i disagree but respect your right to your own opinion can also work. I find more and more that discussion only takes place between few people on here now. Many of those who present reasoned discussion got tired of being insulted when they presented something with thought behind it. Arguing is the new thing and is more about finding the right insult because someone does not agree with you. The opinion is no longer important and less people will bother offering an opinion when they are likely to be insulted for it.

At the end of the day we are mostly fans with some hidden trolls. We all want the Bulldogs to succeed and all have different opinions about how the club needs to go about that. An opinion is neither completely right nor wrong and people need to stop getting offended because they can't make others agree with them.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Totally agree some people on here think they are god like and how dare you disagree with me ,we all love the dogs some are blindly biased some are level headed but most on here have hearts in the right place ,only people that should be attacked are compulsive liars or trouble makers

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just report any garbage posts you come across. A lot of people have been saying the site has gone to shit, but mods don't read every post on here so if it isn't reported it may not have been seen.

Mods will see that the post has been reported and take a look. Sometimes people might just be a bit precious and no action will be taken, most of the time the post will be deleted or edited and the poster warned or banned.

The name calling is pretty petty though. Why can't people state their opinion without the slanging match which usually turns into a shitfight that doesn't interest anyone except the two or three people involved in it. Each poster that is arguing always has to get the last word in too, so it goes on and on with dribble.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just a bit more on Bry's post, we (mods) are working on a few ideas behind the scenes that might better improve this site for all. Still in discussion phase at the moment, with a few bits and pieces to be worked out.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
well i for one hope you guys arent deterred by the very few that act all high and mighty. i tend to take personal insults and stubbornness on the internet with a grain of salt, but i can understand why some would take offence.

i approach this like i would if i saw a drunk on the other side of the street yelling obscenities...just ignore him and walk away. whatever he says is irrelevant to me. and im much more happier for it :grinning:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasn't Morris supposed to have already been confirmed by now? As usual, the media report we lock up one of our own long term and then it takes months for the official announcement to be made. Ennis I could do without but we are rudderless in attack and defence without him as we have no viable alternatives and our halves and fullback gave us next to no direction. He still frustrates me and has many flaws, and I hope to death Lichaa is on his way but Ennis still at the very least can fill the Matt Ballin role for us for another two years with his defence alone.

Graham would be a huge re-signing especially since all of the talk virtually since he got here is how homesick he is and it always seemed more likely he would head back home. I highly doubt he'd sign with another NRL team as to me he seems way too loyal and competitive to all of a sudden join Souths when he's had so many encounters against them. Hopefully we can announce all three re-signings soon.

If this news is true, it would only be another coup in retention for the club as we've re-signed virtually everyone the last three years that was off contract. To retain all of Morris, Finuncane, Jackson, Tolman, Eastwood, Pritchard, Reynolds and now these three is essential in developing premiership success. If we can re-sign Mbye and Lafai that'd only be further evidence of how well we've done in retention.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Wasn't Morris supposed to have already been confirmed by now? As usual, the media report we lock up one of our own long term and then it takes months for the official announcement to be made. Ennis I could do without but we are rudderless in attack and defence without him as we have no viable alternatives and our halves and fullback gave us next to no direction. He still frustrates me and has many flaws, and I hope to death Lichaa is on his way but Ennis still at the very least can fill the Matt Ballin role for us for another two years with his defence alone.

Graham would be a huge re-signing especially since all of the talk virtually since he got here is how homesick he is and it always seemed more likely he would head back home. I highly doubt he'd sign with another NRL team as to me he seems way too loyal and competitive to all of a sudden join Souths when he's had so many encounters against them. Hopefully we can announce all three re-signings soon.

If this news is true, it would only be another coup in retention for the club as we've re-signed virtually everyone the last three years that was off contract. To retain all of Morris, Finuncane, Jackson, Tolman, Eastwood, Pritchard, Reynolds and now these three is essential in developing premiership success. If we can re-sign Mbye and Lafai that'd only be further evidence of how well we've done in retention.
yeah there was another article not that long ago stating we were close to re-signing morris, but then nothing until now. youd think it be announced soon. from what has been said, he loves it here and the playing group have a lot of respect for him.

as for ennis, as long as eventually he gets subbed whether its this year or next, i think he might be right to go til end of 2016. 80mins is starting to hamper him imo.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Anyone know when Brett Morris is off contract and if so would we then be likely to poach him from dragons to link him up with josh?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
*sighs and facepalms*

Graham - 3 years
Morris - 3 years
If Michael Lichaa is going to be contracted to the Dogs 1 year for Ennis would be fine.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Michael Lichaa is going to be contracted to the Dogs 1 year for Ennis would be fine.
The thing is ennis management wont accept 1 year guaranteed theyd be pushing for 3 years ,1-2 years i say

N

Natboy

Anyone know when Brett Morris is off contract and if so would we then be likely to poach him from dragons to link him up with josh?
I mentioned a few weeks back that the dogs will re-sign Josh & had spoken to Brett & he will consider it. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.